Dobbs ranked 21 out of 128

Shows how little talent there is at QB in the SEC this year. I think Dobbs will finish the season as a top 10 QB.

Reactions: 1 person
Jeremy Johnson at Auburn better have a good season as much as he is hyped. Auburn fans will burn that campus down if he turns into a Jeff Driskel type QB.

21st seems sane I guess. Hopefully it's looks ridiculously low after the season.

But, seriously, the click bait / web sticky rankings are getting pretty rediculous. The ranking has a Title, then immediately in the #1 ranking they stray away from ranking starting QBs and rank QB "depth charts". Typical nonsense.

Jeremy Johnson at Auburn better have a good season as much as he is hyped. Auburn fans will burn that campus down if he turns into a Jeff Driskel type QB.

We don't play a QB rated higher than Dobbs this year until we play Auburn in the SECC game. :)

btw. I think these preseason ratings are a bunch of BS.

We just need to keep Dobbs healthy.

LOL They dont think much of SEC QBs.

70. Jake Coker, Alabama

Alabama’s Week 1 starter is a mystery. However, Coker seems to hold a slight edge over Alec Morris and Cooper Bateman.

71. Chad Kelly, Ole Miss

Kelly was named the starter by coach Hugh Freeze on Monday. The former Clemson passer and junior college product is an intriguing talent. Can he put it all together in 2015?

72. Will Grier, Florida

While Grier – a redshirt freshman and four-star recruit – is considered the favorite to start, Treon Harris will also see time in the opener. New coach Jim McElwain should help the offense take a step forward after managing only 24.9 points in SEC games last year.

73. Brandon Harris, LSU

LSU’s passing attack is in desperate need of a spark. Talent certainly isn’t the issue for Harris, and he showed improvement throughout the offseason.

Dobbs is getting a new rocket motor, his numbers should climb drastically..........then you can.....
Watch Dobbs drop the BomB

Marquise Williams at 13? Not after tonight.

3 ints vs. 1 TD with two of the picks in the end zone. Either both defenses are vastly improved or those offenses won't make a first down against good teams.

LOL Johnson is awesome, he should have been starting last season.

BTW, Dobbs just jumped to #20 on this list. The guy from NC sucks.

Reactions: 1 person
Ready for Dobbs to be player of the week or something instead of these stupid preseason rankings.

Dak is highly overrated imo and yeah UNC's QB ain't nothing.

Speaking of Dobbs I think I saw him on one of the SEC commercials tonight during the UNC game. He flashed on the screen for a second, in the classroom. Almost 90 percent sure it was him. Just kind of cool.

I honestly feel that Dobbs has been so overhyped because of his major. He is great at scrambling for his life and making positives out of negatives, but I really saw nothing last year that made him a super qb (passing related). Don't get me wrong, I love the guy and really think hes going to be great if the O line has vastly improved. His pass percentage was decent last year, but it was mostly all screen passes and running for his life. This year will show us if he really is a super qb and I hope that he just picks apart every defense with his "genius" ways. I hope to God hes the best we have ever seen. I also think that the media has done a great job of over hyping the entire team I hope they all remain humble and don't let it get to their heads.

I honestly feel that Dobbs has been so overhyped because of his major. He is great at scrambling for his life and making positives out of negatives, but I really saw nothing last year that made him a super qb (passing related). Don't get me wrong, I love the guy and really think hes going to be great if the O line has vastly improved. His pass percentage was decent last year, but it was mostly all screen passes and running for his life. This year will show us if he really is a super qb and I hope that he just picks apart every defense with his "genius" ways. I hope to God hes the best we have ever seen. I also think that the media has done a great job of over hyping the entire team I hope they all remain humble and don't let it get to their heads.
You're so right, he couldn't' possibly have earned his allocates. What he accomplished in the South Carolina game and the bowl game were nothing more than the achievements of ordinary, run-of-the-mill quarterbacks. The rest of us have been so wrong in our assessment of him and now we must turn our lonely eyes to you, a negavol, for the bottom line.

VN Store

Back