Vol Calls

governmentmule

as always Go Lady Vols :clapping:
"Butch Jones will be a live in-person guest at Vol Calls from Calhoun's On the River at 8 p.m. ET on Wednesday night. Jones will preview the season opener vs. Bowling Green in Nashville"

"Vol Calls" is the exclusive radio program and event where Tennessee fans can call in and talk with the head coaches of the Volunteers and Lady Vols. Fans can place a "Vol Call" anywhere in the United States by dialing 1-800-688-8657 or Tennessee customers of Verizon can dial #TENN. Patrons at Calhoun's On the River may ask a question in person and fans may also submit questions through the IMG-Vol Network Facebook page. The program can be heard on 50-plus radio stations across the state of Tennessee and the Southeast on the Vol Radio Network. The weekly program can also be heard online live or archived through utsports.com."

University of Tennessee Official Athletic Site - Blog

this should be the link for it live tonight at 8pm ET

University of Tennessee powered by College Sports Live

I missed it tonight! Not happy about that.

I hope someone posts the highlights. Last week was a bit disappointing...hope it "gets better".

Buford from Bucksnort good evening thanks for your call.

Attachments

• ALLVOL_zps639eb2d6.jpg
    ALLVOL_zps639eb2d6.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 9
Buford from Bucksnort good evening thanks for your call.

"Hey 'ya corch!

I'm the feller in them orange overalls...I know you seen me. My picture's all over the Internets. Anyway, I wanna get a tattoo of you on my right arm but my ole lady said no! I said, "screw you" and she kicked me out. Can I stay at your house? She'll calm down in a week or so.

Thanks, and I'll hang up and lissen."

Reactions: 4 people
"Hey 'ya corch!

I'm the feller in them orange overalls...I know you seen me. My picture's all over the Internets. Anyway, I wanna get a tattoo of you on my right arm but my ole lady said no! I said, "screw you" and she kicked me out. Can I stay at your house? She'll calm down in a week or so.

Thanks, and I'll hang up and lissen."
:lolabove:

What did Steve from Lexington have to say tonight?
He always brings his A game for Vol Calls.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back