Good Luck!

Fadeproof

Resident Dawg Genius
It is that time of year again and we are a couple of days away from the best part of the year. I just wanted to stop in and say best of luck(except for the second weekend in October). Looks like CBJ is turning the corner and you guys are looking to make a run for ATL. Good luck and I wish you guys an injury free year!

Last edited:
Reactions: 43 people
It is that time of year again and we are a couple of days away from the best part of the year. I just wanted to stop in and say best of luck(except for the second weekend in October). Looks like CBJ is turning the corning and you guys are looking to make a run for ATL. Good luck and I wish you guys an injury free year!

Why must you go and break the stereotypical mold for all Georgia fans? :) Jk. Thanks for the kind words this year. Wishing your team an injury free season as well.

Reactions: 1 person
It is that time of year again and we are a couple of days away from the best part of the year. I just wanted to stop in and say best of luck(except for the second weekend in October). Looks like CBJ is turning the corning and you guys are looking to make a run for ATL. Good luck and I wish you guys an injury free year!

You needed to come over at the start of fall camp and wished us that. I blame the preseason injuries on your tardiness.

:p

j/k...sorta.

But good luck to the dawgs as well, other than our game, of course.

Reactions: 2 people

I think its going to be a fun year of college football for both the east and the west. :rock:

How have you been fade? You should come around more often.

Thanks proof! Here's to both teams being 5-0 when we meet up.

I think Alabubba will make sure UGA is not 5-0 when they roll into KnoxVegas. Spurrier may have a say in the UGA record as well.

3-2 would be a good UGA record on October 9th....then they will be 3-3 on October 10th. Sounds about right.:good!:

Thanks fellow Georgian...wish I could say the same...hope the Dawgs lose every SEC game. I may live in Georgia, but my heart is in Tennessee! Go Vols!

How have you been fade? You should come around more often.

Things have been great. Busy this time of year with work, so I haven't had much time for football or anything else for that matter. However, you know i will be around more often now that the season is upon us. Always great to be on this board!

I think Alabubba will make sure UGA is not 5-0 when they roll into KnoxVegas. Spurrier may have a say in the UGA record as well.

3-2 would be a good UGA record on October 9th....then they will be 3-3 on October 10th. Sounds about right.:good!:

Both will be good games, but i believe we will have a chance to win them both. Bama is coming to Athens and USC has a talented D, but no offense so far. Should be real interesting.

Second the injury-free sentiment! While I can't say good luck on 10/10, if you wanna help drive tOBC to hang up his visor, that would be cool. A good thumping by UGA and UT should make retiring to the golf course look pretty sweet.

Go Vols!

It is that time of year again and we are a couple of days away from the best part of the year. I just wanted to stop in and say best of luck(except for the second weekend in October). Looks like CBJ is turning the corner and you guys are looking to make a run for ATL. Good luck and I wish you guys an injury free year!

I hope your team has an injury free, winless season.

Thanks for posting on VN. :hi:

:)I didnt know we could get along with our rivals on here Learn something new every day on here.

:)I didnt know we could get along with our rivals on here Learn something new every day on here.

I have been here a loooooooooooong time. A few of the old timers (LIO, Kiddiedoc, Freak, etc) helped my family out in ways I don't know if i can ever repay. I will always be grateful and will try and stop by every now and again to say hi. I will always be a fan of this site.

Good to see you around Fade. Hope all is well in GA.

Good luck to your team this season, considering we already have won the East, according to the media.

VN Store

Back