The Paul Bain Thread (merged)

There's already an entire fan base dedicated to him in the "two more stripes removed" thread. Check it out.

Reactions: 6 people
Stone Cold Paul Bain, manchild, program savior, interwebzbeaststud, new Rod Wilks, grown-ass man?

Never heard of him either.

Reactions: 5 people
He's a big dude, very strong. Seems to be a player that can contribute a few years down the road. Will probably beef up and play DT.

Nice kid too

Reactions: 29 people
That's the guy that put in more RR track than the newfangled machines could, single handedly. Impressive guy; surprised he's a walk-on.

Reactions: 1 person
He's a big dude, very strong. Seems to be a player that can contribute a few years down the road. Will probably beef up and play DT.

Nice kid too

11244554.jpeg

"What do you mean 'nice'?"

Reactions: 14 people
I heard he is mean. Its said he holds baby ducks underwater, legend is he is tougher than a 2 dollar steak.

Reactions: 24 people
RS FR transfer from Tusculum. Apparently they have already removed his stripe. He has to sit a year in order to get eligible but this guy could play a role for us in the future.

Paul Bain Highlights - Paul Bain highlights

He will likely be recruited over. We already have Hurd, Kamara and the guy from Michigan. They will surely see playing time before him.

I am also sure that we sign a running back each recruiting class. So, he will likely go further and further down the depth chart each season.

Reactions: 2 people
He will likely be recruited over. We already have Hurd, Kamara and the guy from Michigan. They will surely see playing time before him.

I am also sure that we sign a running back each recruiting class. So, he will likely go further and further down the depth chart each season.

?

Reactions: 49 people

You know he plays DT, right?

Reactions: 12 people

Well that sucks. Cant believe they moved him to offense.

I wasn't aware he got moved to RB

he will likely be recruited over. We already have hurd, kamara and the guy from michigan. They will surely see playing time before him.

naked-gun-face-palm-head-slap-doh-1360196138K.gif

Paul Bain was the guy that settled the most recent Korea conflict, if I'm not mistaken. We're lucky to have him on the team.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back