Small player roster

VolBoyFord

This may be in the wrong place so feel free to move it.

I'm on the search for a small player roster to take to games and use at home to watch games. Something simple, and small enough to not be inconvenient. I like to know player names and numbers as I watch and with new players coming in, I'm again lost on some of their jersey numbers. Any help is appreciated.

Reactions: 1 person

I'm on the search for a small player roster to take to games and use at home to watch games. Something simple, and small enough to not be inconvenient. I like to know player names and numbers as I watch and with new players coming in, I'm again lost on some of their jersey numbers. Any help is appreciated.

Can you not use your phone?

Come on guys no one wants to hold their phone and scroll every play that I don't recognize a player. High school teams in the area hand out these little rosters, surely UT has one?

You all gotta problem with short people????

Come on guys no one wants to hold their phone and scroll every play that I don't recognize a player. High school teams in the area hand out these little rosters, surely UT has one?

I'd much rather hold a piece of paper roughly the size of an iPhone, than just holding an iPhone. I get ya man.

You could copy the roster from utsports.com and then paste it into a word document. You could then make it any size you want and print it.

Reactions: 3 people
You all gotta problem with short people????

They got little hands, little eyes. They walk around tellin' great big lies. They got little noses and tiny little teeth.
They wear platform shoes on their nasty little feet.

Reactions: 2 people
They got little hands, little eyes. They walk around tellin' great big lies. They got little noses and tiny little teeth.

Haha, wait, I'm Short that ain't funny! Ha

Most home games last year people were handing out little booklets that had both our roster and the away teams roster.

Haha, wait, I'm Short that ain't funny! Ha

They got little baby legs that stand so low, you got to pick 'em up just to say hello. They got little cars that go beep, beep, beep. They got little voices goin' peep, peep, peep. They got grubby little fingers and dirty little minds, they're gonna get you every time.

Reactions: 1 person

They got little cars
That go beep, beep, beep
They got little voices
Goin' peep, peep, peep

Go to Arby's (in the Knoxville/East Tennessee area) and grab one of their Tennessee Kickoff booklets. They have rosters and lots of other interesting team tidbits to get you pumped up for Football Time in Tennessee!

Go Vols! :rock:

VN Store

Back