November 14

vol445

End zone !!!!!
So my daughter myself and wife will be going to rocky top tailgate and to the north Texas game. I am so excited it will be my first game in years and my wife and daughters first ever. My wife forever has had an issue with tn football and the time I spend on it. Finally she will get the magic of neyland although I have an adorable picture of her from 98 championship game

Reactions: 4 people
Congrats on talking her into going. Hopefully it will hold the same magic for her as it does for you.

Reactions: 1 person
I pictured you holding your daughter's hand with one hand and your wife in a pillow case thrown over your shoulder with the other haha. Happy that you convinced her to go! She'll HAVE to "get it" by Nov 15

Congrats man. Have a good 'un

That'll be a nice game to attend. It's Homecoming, an assured win, not as packed as an SEC opponent game, and the atmosphere like every Saturday in Neyland will be the best. Also, if I'm not mistaken the band does the Circle Drill at the Homecoming game so stick around for the half time show and don't get caught in the concession stands.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back