Saturday Game Day Information

There needs to be widespread news that time zones are changing for us in the eastern part of the state. Hate for someone to miss out on the excitement because their watch isn't set an hour back. 4pm eastern, 3 pm central

Reactions: 1 person
There needs to be widespread news that time zones are changing for us in the eastern part of the state. Hate for someone to miss out on the excitement because their watch isn't set an hour back. 4pm eastern, 3 pm central

Love Central time. Feels like I get an hour extra sleep.

Here is a link to all of the info for Saturday. Believe they have the streets wrong for the Vol Walk. I think they meant to put 2nd St. not 2nd Ave.

Tennessee Titans | Gameday Information

I believe you are right, that it is South 2nd Street, otherwise they would walk over the river on one of the bridges.

Also, folks need to check the bag policy. It is the NFL stadium policy and different from Neyland. Must be clear and limited to certain size.

On a positive note, it appears from the site that they will be serving alcohol. If so, good selection of beers in Club Level.

Now you know how us "central time" people feel every week ! (except we get there an hour early :) )

Remember that most ladies purses are not allowed in the stadium!!! Only small clutches, clear NFL bags or ziplock bags. They will make you wait in a LONG line to leave your regular purse at a heck station or you will have to take it back to the car. Crazy rule that causes big headaches!!!! Please spread the word so none of our TN ladies have a problem at the gate!

Reactions: 1 person
Would someone please send me an email with the best places to park for a home game in Knoxville? Someone posted a list the other day but I didn't think I would be going to a game this year but that has all changed & guess I'm going to make it to the GA game so I would appreciate it if someone would send me that list to my email: chuck0303@aol.com. I haven't been to a home game in many years and don't want to get towed--again. Thanks VOL fans!

The music city center (?) I think it's called, right behind Bridgestone arena is a good spot. A block away from broadway.

The Nashville library parking garage is on 6th and Commerce and is only $5/day... That's where I usually park when I hit downtown

Unless you have a parking pass. Park downtown and walk over one of the two bridges. All kinds of stuff to do downtown pre-game. At most you will pay $20 to park. I pay $10 and walk a little further.

VN Store

Back