UT bowling green rebroadcast

SobeVol

Unfortunately, i will miss the the game when it is being aired. Does anyone know where to find a rerun or alternate broadcast?

in before "not VFL" for missing the game

Unfortunately, i will miss the the game when it is being aired. Does anyone know where to find a rerun or alternate broadcast?

I usually DVR the games because I can't stand the replays that cut out parts. Not that this helps you any just came to mind. Carry on

I usually DVR the games because I can't stand the replays that cut out parts. Not that this helps you any just came to mind. Carry on

i think I'm the last guy alive without DVR. Unfortunately Im away on business anyway so wouldn't help.
Perhaps time to et a DVR.

Not sure about SEC Network games, but most ESPN / ESPN2 games are available for replay on ESPN3 (espn3.com) sometime after the game.

I work from home and if I have some laborious task to do one day, sometimes I'll just run an old game over the TV while I'm doing it.

Im only probably going to get to see the 2nd half. One of my family members broke the main rule
Do not have a wedding on Saturday past August. Especially the first week of football season!

306529.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
It sucks sometimes. Last year I worked 12 hr swing shifts and worked 80% of games. The internet lagged like crazy and only got updates from operators and occasionally got a few minutes of radio time. It should be a sin to miss a Tennessee football game.

Happens to the best of us brother. Right now I'm looking at missing the bama and Kentucky game..

You should be able to find another re run of the game a little closer to Saturday. I'd say most games are TBA right now

Does anyone know who is calling the game on the SEC network?

IIRC, that information is usually not available until Wednesday or Thursday. Either way, keep an eye on 506sports.com as they always list the commentating crews prior to the games.

Scratch that. Found this info:
Bowling Green vs. Tennessee in Nashville (SEC Network, 4 p.m.)
Announcers: Tom Hart, Andre Ware, Laura Rutledge

Last edited:
Im only probably going to get to see the 2nd half. One of my family members broke the main rule
Do not have a wedding on Saturday past August. Especially the first week of football season!

Watch it on your phone, just try and contain yourself.

VN Store

Back