Any news

TennFan0027

On Jason Croom. If it has been updated I'm sorry, just curious. I looked through some of the forum pages for his injury update and didn't see anything. Is he having another surgery or will he be out a few weeks after having his knee scoped. Once again sorry if I missed it.

On Jason Croom. If it has been updated I'm sorry, just curious. I looked through some of the forum pages for his injury update and didn't see anything. Is he having another surgery or will he be out a few weeks after having his knee scoped. Once again sorry if I missed it.

4-6 week time table after the knee scope done this weekend

Reactions: 1 person
His injury was very serious, a dislocated kneecap with a patella tendon tear. 1st surgery last winter repaired the tendon. Second surgery recently does not bode well for a full recovery.

His injury was very serious, a dislocated kneecap with a patella tendon tear. 1st surgery last winter repaired the tendon. Second surgery recently does not bode well for a full recovery.

they were doing a scope to see how the healing went. They said the scope friday found nothing serious and they are hoping hes back in 3-5 weeks.

VN Store

Back