400 tickets

volnpowell

Siap, in tweet thread it was posted 400 tickets allocated for players, family, and recruits for BG game.Is this a typo, seems way more than normal?

Last edited:
Everyone's scholarship is safe. After the NCAA botched Preston's ACT process, they are allowing Butch to field a 500 man team.

Reactions: 2 people
OKay, so 70 players can travel, and you give them each a couple or three tickets for their family. That's roughly half the 400.

Each of the 50 or so coaches, docs, medical staff, graduate assistants, training staff, etc., get 2-4 tickets for family members. So say another 100-150.

That leaves just 50 to 100 for recruits and their families.

I'd say that's about right. :)

OKay, so 70 players can travel, and you give them each a couple or three tickets for their family. That's roughly half the 400.

Each of the 50 or so coaches, docs, medical staff, graduate assistants, training staff, etc., get 2-4 tickets for family members. So say another 100-150.

You can't use reason and logic here, you'll get toasted!:stop:

Was that for players parents and recruits???

If so that's way too few.

Each player gets 4 tickets themselves

Who cares? If thats what Butch wants, why complain?

Idk, if all that is included though, tweet said for recruiting-players and family.
Not complaining, I guess I should have known Jimmy Hyams posting that does not mean it is news worthy. :)

Thanks for adding that up for me, again I made the mistake of taking Jimmy's tweet as news worthy and did not add that up. :hi:

Last edited:
Was that for players parents and recruits???

If so that's way too few.

Each player gets 4 tickets themselves

I think this 400 is just for recruits visiting for the game and their families. The tickets for current players, coaches, staff etc are in addition to these 400 but I could be wrong.

I think this 400 is just for recruits visiting for the game and their families. The tickets for current players, coaches, staff etc are in addition to these 400 but I could be wrong.

Would make more sense I guess but would be a lot of recruits.

Recruits get 3 tickets each. I doubt we would have over a 100 there but who knows maybe we would invite a boatload in the area

I bet other sports are included in that 400

Last edited:
Idk, if all that is included though, tweet said for recruiting-players and family.
Not complaining, I guess I should have known Jimmy Hyams posting that does not mean it is news worthy. :)

Thanks for adding that up for me, again I made the mistake of taking Jimmy's tweet as news worthy and did not add that up. :hi:

Yeah, idk either, I didn't even read the tweet that started it all. Was just doing some math based on the way it was described. Could absolutely be wrong. :)

Thanks, I was going to do this if someone hadn't.

The parents alone, assuming each player has two, is 140 individual tickets. If the players have younger siblings that can't be left alone you count them in too.

Siap, in tweet thread it was posted 400 tickets allocated for players, family, and recruits for BG game.Is this a typo, seems way more than normal?

Each player gets 4 tickets. then you factor in recruits, they get two each, and it could easily be 400 per game.

Each player gets 4 tickets. then you factor in recruits, they get two each, and it could easily be 400 per game.

Recruits get 2 not including themselves. If they have divorced parents they can even get 5 total

I thought you weren't allowed to have recruits at a neutral field game...per the NCAA but i may be mistaken. The rule may have changed in the past few years.

VN Store

Back