Which will happen first?

Which will happen first?

• Total voters
Not seeing anything? assuming this is supposed to be a poll?

*edit* now I see it. Well, of the three I'm forced to choose, I see Kamara having a big play.

Last edited:
Hehe, Dr Dread, I'ma give you mad props if you stubbornly refuse to edit your OP, leaving it like this. Will drive all us OCD types absolutely nuts. :)

EDIT: hehe, awww, the poll did actually show up (I keep forgetting that you have to establish your original post before starting work on the attached poll). :)

Last edited:
This is a nice little poll, with three intriguing options! Most folks won't pick the Berry return, because you can realistically only expect at most two or three of those a year ... while we could see long TD passes and long TD runs many times over the season.

But all three are gonna happen sooner or later, you can just feel it. Go Vols!

Reactions: 1 person
I'm going with the 60+ yd TD pass. He can throw for 20 and the WR get the other 40 after the catch.

I'll be happy with any of them though.

I'm going with the 60+ yd TD pass. He can throw for 20 and the WR get the other 40 after the catch.

I'll be happy with any of them though.

My thoughts too. I wonder which receiver will take it to the house first. Jennings maybe? He's going to be hard to bring down in open space.

My thoughts too. I wonder which receiver will take it to the house first. Jennings maybe? He's going to be hard to bring down in open space.

It very well could be Jennings. Freak athlete with no College film for BG to plan for.

Personally, I would like it to be North or Pearson. No particular reason other than I really like those guys and think they deserve a great start to the season.

JJ can get the second or third one. :)

Reactions: 3 people
Dobbs will throw a long ball for a TD to North or Malone in the first series.
Kamara will break a long run for a TD in the 2nd Quarter.
Berry will take the kick off home to start the 3rd Quarter.

This is against Oklahoma, not BG, of course!

Reactions: 4 people
Very good job. A poll that made me actually stop and think for a second. Bravo.

Statistically higher chance that Dobbs passes for 60 yards. There's only one Kamara while Dobbs has multiple targets on every play.

VN Store

Back