Has anyone purchased a nike vols jersey?

yea i kinda wish they had more numbers as well. FYI on fanatics.com you can use the promotional code QBSNEAK and get 25% anything on the site. it isn't supposed to include nike but it worked for me.

Reactions: 3 people
I thought I read they can only do like numbers 1 and the year like '15' because of the NCAA Ed OBannon decision

i haven't seen them in person and i can't make up my mind on whether to go with the authentic or the cheaper one.

I'm curious, if you could pick any jersey number which would it be and why?
I would pick #7, it's been my favorite since watching Condredge Holloway as a 10 year old.

Have you guys ever seen a woman wearing nothing but a jersey and stocking . Nothing else . Makes for a nice night after the game .

Reactions: 1 person
I'd probably go with 14. Eric Berry exemplifies everything Tennessee football is all about. However, with the way Juan Jennings has been practicing I would possibly go 15. He is gonna be a player boys.

I got the orange home jersey for my birthday a few days ago. It's very nice (much better than what Adidas offered.) If you get one, if you want a looser fit, you may be better off getting a size higher than you normally wear... But as far as quality goes, great quality.

I got the orange home jersey for my birthday a few days ago. It's very nice (much better than what Adidas offered.) If you get one, if you want a looser fit, you may be better off getting a size higher than you normally wear... But as far as quality goes, great quality.

This. I normally wear large but it was tight, I went with an XL

VN Store

Back