Thanks Freak

holdemvol

It's a slow Sunday, and game week is here. It hit me today that while I don't post often, I have browsed this board almost every day of my life for over 10 years. I wanted to drop a quick thanks to Freak and the mods for all they do before we have actual football to discuss. Carry on.

Reactions: 89 people
It's a slow Sunday, and game week is here. It hit me today that while I don't post often, I have browsed this board almost every day of my life for over 10 years. I wanted to drop a quick thanks to Freak and the mods for all they do before we have actual football to discuss. Carry on.

Ditto

Reactions: 1 person
Been posting here for nearly 10 years but been visiting almost everyday for 12. I agree 100% with the OP. Thank you Freak for giving us a place to come together as a fanbase especially during the long painful off season

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Thank you Freak....for not banning some of the most delusional fans that walk this Earth! :)

B/c if you did....the pickem's contest might be a whole lot easier! :p

Seriously though...thanks for all that you do....this truly is the best football board in the land!

Reactions: 2 people
Suck up!

I have mixed emotions about Freak. Part of me loves him for giving me my favorite website. Then another part of me hates him for creating a web site I spend way too much time on. Obviously that's his fault. Right?

Jk Freak you da man.
Well I'm kinda kidding.

Amen, brother

:worship:
:worship: :superman:

I have mixed emotions about Freak. Part of me loves him for giving me my favorite website. Then another part of me hates him for creating a web site I spend way too much time on. Obviously that's his fault. Right?

Jk Freak you da man.
Well I'm kinda kidding.

Yeppers

You guys really want to thank Freak? Click on an ad or two you bunch of azz kissers :)

It's hard to imagine life without this board! It has impacted so many Vol fans in a positive way! Thanks to you Freak for Volnation!

Last edited:

VN Store

Back