OFFICIAL Pick the Score Contest: Bowling Green

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Guys and gals, it's that time again--the time we've all been waiting for. It's officially game week! And what better way to kick it off than with the world famous VolNation pick contests.

How it works

Pick the score for each team of the Tennessee vs Bowling Green game. You must pick the winner of the game to win the contest. The smallest score differential will win.

Example (first game)
Prediction: TN 35 Bowling Green 10
Actual: TN 38 Bowling Green 3
Differential: (38-35) + (10-3) = 10.

The tiebreaker this week is rushing yards by Jalen Hurd. Be sure you enter your tiebreaker guess along with your score prediction. Some weeks we have multiple winners and the tiebreaker becomes the deciding factor.

The winner will receive a $25 Amazon gift card. Good luck and thanks for playing.

Weekly Winners

I'll track the list of winners each week in this section.

(If your name is on the list below and you have not received you gift card, email me at vol_freak@yahoo.com)

Week 1. TBD

***Don't forget to the season pick contest. I'll have it posted later tonight or early in the morning. The season contest will consist of 14 weeks and the cumulative winner will receive a $300 Amazon gift card.

Season contest link: http://www.volnation.com/forum/tenn...-2015-volnation-season-pick-contest-week.html

Good luck! And thanks for playing.

Freak

Reactions: 10 people

VN Store

Back