Mostly Sunny

91 °F

Precipitation: 20%

Humidity: 62%

Wind: 5 mph

Reactions: 2 people
what-s-your-prediction-o.gif

Reactions: 4 people
Somebody done told you wrong...The weather report I got was a big A$$ "ORANGE" storm is set to hit Nashville on 9/5/15! GO VOLS!

Reactions: 1 person
Yea last night they were showing a high of 88 and 40% chance of rain. But
there is a big jet stream coming in from the Gulf straight up I-65 to Nashville...

For you out of towners, I would bring rain gear... I would guess the chances for rain increases as the week goes on... I'm going to have to find a UT poncho somewhere to take with me

there is a big jet stream coming in from the Gulf straight up I-65 to Nashville...

For you out of towners, I would bring rain gear... I would guess the chances for rain increases as the week goes on... I'm going to have to find a UT poncho somewhere to take with me

Besides the ponchos, remind your wives of the policies for purses and such... anything too big won't be allowed in.

Last edited:

As a Titan season ticket holder [up until this yr.] be careful what you take to the game...They are VERY STRICT about what you can take into the stadium...Be sure to go to Titansonline to read the restrictions so you won't be at the gate and have to go back to your car to return stuff....

Damn, gonna be hot! Be sure to drink lots of cold ones before, during, and after the game!

*but dont do stupid stuff

Usually the Titans field looks like a dried out pasture -- did they improve it any and are they going to checker board the endzones ?

As a Titan season ticket holder [up until this yr.] be careful what you take to the game...They are VERY STRICT about what you can take into the stadium...Be sure to go to Titansonline to read the restrictions so you won't be at the gate and have to go back to your car to return stuff....

Good point, I took it for granted since I have been there numerous times and didn't think about people who have never been there before...

Tennessee Titans | Nissan Stadium Policies

Holding steady at 94 & mostly sunny for the game Saturday.

Good thing the game is from 3 to 6 in the afternoon.

VN Store

Back