Things you will never do as a fan?

Other_Guy

foolishFool
I didn't say Vol fan because I know we've got a few Dawg and Gator posters that I would also enjoy hearing from. Is there anything (especially in predicting) that you will never do as a fan? I will never:
3 Pick the Vols to finish under .500 - I just can't bring myself to it, even with Dools I couldn't.
2 Predict a loss to Vandy or Kentucky
1 And no matter how much it benefits UT I will NEVER pull for the Smella Buma Crapsome Turds!!!!!

But I will use childish names for them. :)

Say woo during Rocky Top :D

If Tennessee were number 5 in the polls, Alabama was not a threat to jump us but could knock a top 4 team off. I would want Alabama to win.

Reactions: 8 people
Never pull for Alabama, Florida, or Georgia in regular season out of conference games or bowl games.

Reactions: 4 people
Say woo during Rocky Top :D

If Tennessee were number 5 in the polls, Alabama was not a threat to jump us but could knock a top 4 team off. I would want Alabama to win.

Living in Bama I honestly don't know if winning the NCG would even be worth hearing "If it wasn't for Bama yens ain't even be in dat dere playoffs!" :/

Reactions: 2 people
I will never stand up in Neyland. People pay alot of money for their tickets and if they want to sit down for the duration of the game, who am I to inconvenience their viewing experience?

Reactions: 11 people
I didn't say Vol fan because I know we've got a few Dawg and Gator posters that I would also enjoy hearing from

Don't cater to those A-holes just because they weren't smart enough to pull for the Vols! They're lurking in OUR forum after all! If the thread doesn't apply to them, tough titty!

As far as things I will never do as a fan, I will never be inconsiderate to fans of opposing teams. :)

Reactions: 7 people
Never start a thread about anything to do with Vanderbilt in the Tennessee football forum on Volnation! (Hint hint people) :)

I will never sit down until I want to.

I will never root for Bama or Florida (even against ISIS).*

I will always woo during Rocky Top.

I will never attend a wedding during game day (or any other activity).

*edited for hurt feelings

Last edited:
Reactions: 15 people
I will never stand up in Neyland. People pay alot of money for their tickets and if they want to sit down for the duration of the game, who am I to inconvenience their viewing experience?
Neyland is a good experience and show enthusiasm. If I could not stand I would buy a 80" flat screen with a superior sound system with my season tix money and stay home.

Reactions: 7 people
I will never root for commodedoors to win another game EVER

I would reather we don't win the east then vandy beating Florida or Georgia

Reactions: 1 person
1. Stop thinking we'll win the NC before the season starts

2. Assuming ESPN hates us

3. Believing that every recruit that picked another school will be a bust.

I will never throw my bottle of liquor. I will never cheer for another team besides the Big Orange. I will never ever feel the Vols are not the best team in the country.

I will never sit down until I want to.

I will never root for Bama or Florida (even against ISIS).

I will always woo during Rocky Top.

I will never attend a wedding during game day (or any other activity).

had a flashing visual of a teenage girl with her hands on her hips and a smirk on her face...

I will never sit. I pay alot of money for my tickets and if I want to stand I will. Works both ways boss.

That said, I normally stand when a big play is about to start or just happened.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back