Herbstreit predicts Oklahoma in the Playoffs, nominated a few Vols for "Herbie"

Herbstreit is an *******.... He just picked Arky to win the west then changed it to LSU. I get the Jonathan Williams situation, but why'd he have to pick LSU. There's noone seriously picking them for anything?! He did however pick UT to win the east. I hope that isnt a bad thing... Anything coming from that dummies brain has to be f'd!!!
:pepper:

Reactions: 2 people
But yet according to vn we r going to blow them out...

Some say this is stoops deepest n most talented team he will be bringing to ktown.

This one is going to be big n I don't see us winning it.

JMO.. I will still watch n cheer for sure.

Herbie has spent too much time in the tanning bed; it cooked his brain.

He's usually pretty spot on imo - LSU will be good, deep with talented guys all over

LSU is possible if they can figure out the QB situation and survive the West. Oklahoma seems like a small reach to me. Arizona State though? LOL.

Herbstreit is an *******.... He just picked Arky to win the west then changed it to LSU. I get the Jonathan Williams situation, but why'd he have to pick LSU. There's noone seriously picking them for anything?! He did however pick UT to win the east. I hope that isnt a bad thing... Anything coming from that dummies brain has to be f'd!!!
:pepper:

UT vs LSU in Atlanta...oh yes, I'm good with that!

I remember when Herbie was high on us during the beginning of Dooley's last year.

As he should have been, we had the best offense in the nation. Every single starter is in the league.

Who saw the worst defense in Tennessee history coming?

Reactions: 3 people
The 2015 edition of OKLAHOMA FOOTBALL is a young and on paper a talented team but a far, far cry from Stoops'best. Many would say our 2008 squad was his most talented. This team isn't even close.

LSU is possible if they can figure out the QB situation and survive the West. Oklahoma seems like a small reach to me. Arizona State though? LOL.

I wouldn't be surprised if LSU won the west. I also wouldn't be surprised if they finished last. They have as much talent as anybody in the league, but they have Les.

Reactions: 1 person
But yet according to vn we r going to blow them out...

Some say this is stoops deepest n most talented team he will be bringing to ktown.

This one is going to be big n I don't see us winning it.

JMO.. I will still watch n cheer for sure.
They'll remember 106,000 at night.

This Sooner is such an unknown quantity and coming off such a disappointing season last year most OU fans, including yours truly, are talking a wait and see attitude. Clearly, the game in Knoxville will answer a few questions. If we get past the Vol I think we go into our last three games undefeated but we play probably our three toughest opponents in those games. Optimistically I think we beat TCU at home and OSU in Stillwater but beating Baylor in Waco will be tough. We get WVU at home and then thete's always that second week in October on the fairgrounds in Dallas. I think we will be better than people think but I am a passionate die hard Sooner so I am probably a little too optimistic. Last year.left a real scar.

Reactions: 2 people
It took all the strength Herbstreit could muster to keep from picking an damn Ohio State Buckeye in every category. The season hasn't even started and I'm so sick of every Ohio State fan telling me how great Joey Bosa is. He's just like about a dozen other "great" Ohio State linebackers down through the years who were supposed to be all world and, after they graduated from The Slow (I mean Big) 10...uh, 12, never amounted to a hill of beans.

Last edited:
It took all the strength Herbstreit could muster to keep from picking an damn Ohio State Buckeye in every category. The season hasn't even started and I'm so sick of every Ohio State fan telling me how great Joey Bosa is. He's just like about a dozen other "great" Ohio State linebackers down through the years who were supposed to be all world and, after they graduated from The Slow (I mean Big) 10...uh, 12, never amounted to a hill of beans.
Herbstreit gets so much crap from OSU fans because he is generally non-bias, and they want him to be. I think everything he said about OSU is fair. This is the same team that won the title for crying out loud.

Reactions: 1 person
Herbstreit gets so much crap from OSU fans because he is generally non-bias, and they want him to be. I think everything he said about OSU is fair. This is the same team that won the title for crying out loud.

Yeah, for crying out loud. FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. Watch Herbstreit make up some goofy categories and pick an Ohio State player to win every one. For crying out loud it's OK if he did that because for crying out loud they won the title. For crying out loud he catches grief for not being enough pro-Ohio State from their fans so its OK for him to make up something goofy and pick OSU players for crying out loud. For crying out loud you are an idiot, and it's OK for me to say it because I usually bend over backwards to keep from saying it but for crying out loud it's so obvious that you are an idiot it's OK for me to point it out today for crying out loud.

VN Store

Back