Here's how Kamara will look this season

Hehe, this is a bit unorthodox, showing us highlight clips of some other dude so we can get excited about Kamara. :)

Reactions: 11 people
Tennessee 50, Florida 0.

Edit: Oh $&#!. I thought the thread was "Here's how Karma will look this season".

Carry on

Reactions: 7 people
Well, I hope he's better than Duke. He lost to South Carolina :crazy:

Literally kept them in it by himself to have a Foster fumble at the end. Big game fumbler, not what we need. I think he will be better than Duke. Hurd getting the workload IMO anyway, that's where focus is. I just hope he can make the best of the touches he does get.

Kid runs hard and isn't afraid of contact... nice stiff arm and gets north/south in a hurry. If Kamara runs like that I believe most of us would be really happy...

Kid runs hard and isn't afraid of contact... nice stiff arm and gets north/south in a hurry. If Kamara runs like that I believe most of us would be really happy...

AK runs just like Duke Johnson. Only AK is bigger, stronger and has top end speed. Once he's in the open field there is no one who can catch him. His speed rating would be a 99 in a video game

Last edited:
Hmm funny, I thought he'd look like this...

3778971.jpg

If Kamara can perform like a bigger stronger Duke Johnson, then I like our Chances at having the top RB tandem in the SEC (especially with Jonathan Williams being out).

AK runs just like Duke Johnson. Only AK is bigger, stronger and has top end speed. Once he's in the open field there is no one who can catch him. His speed rating would be a 99 in a video game

Unfortunately we won't know is video game speed rating until he goes pro.
Please bring back ncaa footballll

VN Store

Back