Croom, Pig, McNeil could these

govols105

injuries and pigs stupidity cost us a few big games this season like oklahoma, florida, arkansas, georgia and bama?

i am being to think butch is going to deplete the roster to nothing before we get to arkansas.

i worry pig may not make it back at all. croom had his knee scoped so i am guessing he is out for season as well as mcneil.

this team is going from being a contender to being 7-6 or worse again fast due to injuries and stupidity of players.

Reactions: 2 people
A knee scope doesn't mean he's out for the season and pig is one game

Can we please stop with the extreme overreacting?

Reactions: 56 people
injuries and pigs stupidity cost us a few big games this season like oklahoma, florida, arkansas, georgia and bama?

i am being to think butch is going to deplete the roster to nothing before we get to arkansas.

i worry pig may not make it back at all. croom had his knee scoped so i am guessing he is out for season as well as mcneil.

this team is going from being a contender to being 7-6 or worse again fast due to injuries and stupidity of players.

Jesus dude. I'm getting more and more worried about this stuff too but that's just ridiculous man

Reactions: 4 people
As posted in another thread, Pig's suspension stems from an incident that occurred "months" ago according to Butch. So there is ZERO reason to think he won't be back for OU.

Reactions: 3 people
World is ending September 23rd, so it doesnt really matter

I'm not sure what would make the wold explode more quickly. Finally beating the gators or losing for an 11th straight time.

Said it a million times before but I think we win... still might mean the end of the world though

good god man ..are you just trolling or totally overreacting ? Pig has a game suspension against BG, Croom is scoping his knee so no idea how much time he will miss and McNeil is the only serious injury concern right now. McNeil will be missed but that is a spot where we have just as good (if not better) backups. Quit freaking out and please DO NOT START THREAD WITH PLAYER'S NAMES

Reactions: 4 people
Pig is only missing one game. Crooms knee scope is just to check healing progress, not a re injury so we should see him early this year. Stop your *****in

I am being to think butch is going to deplete the roster to nothing before we get to arkansas.

I worry pig may not make it back at all. Croom had his knee scoped so i am guessing he is out for season as well as mcneil.

This team is going from being a contender to being 7-6 or worse again fast due to injuries and stupidity of players.

Homer.jpg

Reactions: 5 people

Drama queen perhaps? Jeez....

Reactions: 1 person
Why would people who don't participate in VN care what goes on here? Pretty sure the ridiculousness of the op was called out quickly. Where's the issue?

The sky is falling of course - what bigger issue could there be!!?!?! Gods man, take cover!

Why would people who don't participate in VN care what goes on here? Pretty sure the ridiculousness of the op was called out quickly. Where's the issue?

I know of quite a few people who have been turned off by the very vocal minority on this website. Doesn't make them rational, or correct. Just sayin'.

I know of quite a few people who have been turned off by the very vocal minority on this website. Doesn't make them rational, or correct. Just sayin'.

And the "vocal minority" means what with respect to this thread?

DAMMIT, Freak, we REALLY need those brown paper bags STAT!!!!

What do you mean, Charger's credit card "bounced"? I didn't even know they could do that....

Don't worry about pig... the issue we have is losing Gaulden, McNeil, Jackson for the year, and Croom for a month.

VN Store

Back