LaDarrell McNeil injured (neck)

Do other programs just not let this stuff out or something. I work with a ton of GA and Bama fans and none of them have mentioned any injuries. I'm sure they've had some but it's not something that any of them are talking about. And here we are talking about it every day.

Reactions: 1 person
Ok, something might be wrong now. This is getting to be awful. A lot of you guys are sugar coating it.

Reactions: 7 people
Every year we start losing our best guys and it just snowballs from there. I just hope Dormady is ready with the running Dobbs will need to be doing to survive. Hopefully we don't have any rapes or sexual assaults this year to add insult to injuries.

Reactions: 2 people
Yeah but they're all spread out to different teams. We have had way way too many reports of injuries. It's just bizarre

Every year there's at least one college team where it seems like it's a M*A*S*H* unit. Looks like this year we drew the lucky golden Wonka ticket. Florida was like this in 2013, Georga was as well.

Ok, something might be wrong now. This is getting to be awful. A lot of you guys are sugar coating it.

I agree. The strength and conditioning needs to be looked at for real. The season is in trouble before it even starts with how many injuries have occurred and how many starters have missed multiple days/weeks of practice before the season. It's definitely not normal to have this much attrition before even playing a game. I just hope that somehow it all ends before the season starts, but that'd hard to believe since the games are extremely physical every week.

Do other programs just not let this stuff out or something. I work with a ton of GA and Bama fans and none of them have mentioned any injuries. I'm sure they've had some but it's not something that any of them are talking about. And here we are talking about it every day.

well we like to worry....those fans, not so much. A small LOUD segment of our fanbase like to worry. The sane ones have to talk them off of the ledge until the next crisis arises. It is actually an everyday occurrence.

Ohio State's starting WR, Noah Brown, just went down yesterday with a season ending injury, but havent seen it on here. We hear about our players more because......they are our players. Injuries are everywhere and have affected most programs already this year.

Reactions: 4 people
well we like to worry....those fans, not so much. A small LOUD segment of our fanbase like to worry. The sane ones have to talk them off of the ledge until the next crisis arises. It is actually an everyday occurrence.

I haven't been thorough yet. But because of claims like yours, I have done a few cursory searches of other SEC programs. So far, UT has lost the most starters and key players in fall camp.

I know it isn't pleasant to think about. It might have been easily brushed aside with just one guy. But it isn't good to lose guys at this rate.

Reactions: 3 people
I haven't been thorough yet. But because of claims like yours, I have done a few cursory searches of other SEC programs. So far, UT has lost the most starters and key players in fall camp.

I know it isn't pleasant to think about. It might have been easily brushed aside with just one guy. But it isn't good to lose guys at this rate.

A lot of guys are getting worn down since our depth isn't where it needs to be compared to schools like Alabama. Our sophomores and juniors have a lot of mileage on them already.

VN Store

Back