Georgia W/L predictions

Instead of just leaving it here why don't you point out some of the relevant parts? Maybe post a couple of quotes or something that pertain to UT

Reactions: 14 people
Get this out of the Vols football thread. I don't care if they picked Tennessee to beat them. A two minute video on Georgia going 10-2....you serious Clark?

Reactions: 2 people
No way they beat Bama or Auburn. Tennessee will be a good game but we get the W at home. Re-watched the 14 game. Georgia + Chubb < Georgia + Gurley. Georgia won't be as good this year.

Reactions: 3 people
The only thing worth mentioning with this is that both Finebaum and Stinchcomb picked TN to beat UGA. Very surprising on both accounts but especially for Stinch.

Reactions: 1 person
I'll be there with 5 of my in laws who are all from Georgia and are huge dawg fans. I hope we beat the living **** out of them....the football team that is.

Other than the UT game I should give a rats axx UGA's wins and losses why again????

Reactions: 1 person
No way they beat Bama or Auburn. Tennessee will be a good game but we get the W at home. Re-watched the 14 game. Georgia + Chubb < Georgia + Gurley. Georgia won't be as good this year.

IMHO, Chubb (pre-season Heisman candidate) is as good as Gurley. And with Michel and Marshall in the rotation, I think our backfield is as good as we've had in years. Throwing in one of the top two O Lines in the SEC should give us plenty of ball-control offense. Our D should be much improved as we've added depth to the secondary (we were decimated with injuries last season), and our LBs are one of the best groups in the country. Plus we've had one full season for Pruitt to implement his D. I don't think anyone would agree with you that "Georgia won't be as good this year." We'll be a better football team than last season.

Last edited:
IMHO, Chubb (pre-season Heisman candidate) is as good as Gurley. And with Michel and Marshall in the rotation, I think our backfield is as good as we've had in years. Throwing in one of the top two O Lines in the SEC should give us plenty of ball-control offense. Our D should be much improved as we've added depth to the secondary (we were decimated with injuries last season), and our LBs are one of the best groups in the country. Plus we've had one full season for Pruitt to implement his D. I don't think anyone would agree with you that "Georgia won't be as good this year." We'll be a better football team than last season.

You're taking a big step backward at QB from the last two seasons. That's never easy on a team.

gmeme3.jpg

Reactions: 4 people

I rewatched that game just the other night. If we had end-of-season Dobbs instead of Peterman when Worley got hurt, that game would have been ours and not even close.

I was amazed how well Worley played given how hard people are on him.

UGA should win the east. But it's Richt we are talking about her sooo

I rewatched that game just the other night. If we had end-of-season Dobbs instead of Peterman when Worley got hurt, that game would have been ours and not even close.

I was amazed how well Worley played given how hard people are on him.

Yep, that game was perhaps the best example of Worley at or near his potential. It perfectly explains why the coaching staff went with him as the starter to open the season. Worley, with a solid OLine, could've been a very, very good QB in 2014. All the Worley denigrators should be required to watch the 2014 UGa game in its entirety before being allowed to post again. :)

I also agree that if Dobbs had been the relief QB in the 2nd half, we'd have won the game. At least one, and maybe two, of those three offensive series would've concluded in the end zone.

Don't you replace both starting MLBs from last season and other various positions on defense??

The QB situation is the key to Georgia's success this season. The QB is going to have to be good enough to get past Alabama, Tennessee and Auburn. The backfield/O-Line is the best in the SEC, but it was last year, and they went 9-3 with an easier schedule than they have this year. Georgia is, on paper, a better team than last year, but the record probably won't reflect that.

I will stick with my prediction that Georgia and Tennessee both go 9-3, with Tennessee winning the East.

Edit: Also, I'm not seeing a ton of depth in the secondary looking at the depth chart. Back-ups are either Freshmen or Sophomores, so you've got to go pretty far down to see any guys with some experience.

Last edited:

Agreed.....no way in H they beat Bama. I hope Saban and Slimewad Kiffin lay about 50 on UGA. :w00t:

Impossible.

That only happens to us because Butch is a mean coach.

VN Store

Back