'Talkin Season' is almost over

CANNONVOLRUN

I really enjoy the SEC Network ,with all the predictions and glimpses of the past, but am so ready for the real deal and getting past the ' hype' word...GO VOLS!

Reactions: 1 person
whip dey ass

Just saw vimeo clip with Hubbs and they were basically saying the DL and others were basically ready to play a game. When was the last time you heard that chatter this far in advance about any unit.

RB - check
QB - check
DL - check and see if that opposing QB is breathing
WR - check out this highlight clip
DB - chec if Martin is ready
LB - Ch(e)ck
OL - Ch(u) see that RB just make his own hole?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
not when you go 12-0 :wink2:

Seems like the better of a season you have the quicker it would actually go by. When you suck and lose a ton of games it makes the season a little longer, but still way to short in the grand scheme of things.

97 SEC Championship game on SEC Network at midnight CST for all us night owls!

Never mind there is already a thread pertaining to it! Lol!

Last edited:
Okay, I'm new to VN compared to most of you folks, but I've seen enough necro'd threads to know this: talking season never ends here. It's just that during the fall and early winter, you layer football over the top of it. :)

This is Vol Nation my friends.

Talking season is 365 1/4 days a year around here.

It never stops and it never will.

Freak will never need to look for a job, he'll just die at his keyboard decades from now.

#BrickbyBrick...VFL...GBO!!!

walk-the-talk.jpg

for
th

I SAY IT'S GREAT TO BE A TENNSSEE VOL !!! :rock:

Last edited:
Seems like the better of a season you have the quicker it would actually go by. When you suck and lose a ton of games it makes the season a little longer, but still way to short in the grand scheme of things.

If this is the case I hope we have our "shortest feeling season" on record:crazy::good!:

Okay, I'm new to VN compared to most of you folks, but I've seen enough necro'd threads to know this: talking season never ends here. It's just that during the fall and early winter, you layer football over the top of it. :)

You bet,perhaps i should have said just talkin season is almost over. At least we won't have to listen to all the Tennessee 'hype' talk. I am very confident for the drastic improvement of our VOL football program with actual on the field results. I sure do get a little nervous everytime i hear of a new injury. Hearing about Preston being cleared was great news. Hope all my VOL family has a great day...time for work now...GO VOLS!!!

Last edited:
So ready for football season to start, anticipation has been building. We are a much improved football team, added depth will definitely help to keep fresh legs. Hopefully injuries at key positions will not be a factor. GBO!!!

So ready for football season to start, anticipation has been building. We are a much improved football team, added depth will definitely help to keep fresh legs. Hopefully injuries at key positions will not be a factor. GBO!!!
We are definalty building enough depth that the injuries arn't quite as castrophic to the team as they once were. Yet, i still hate it for the dedicated individual players and also realize this is something all teams have to deal with. Depth is the key...GO BIG ORANGE 119!...with a big thanks to those dedicated players who were not part of a tennessee winning season!

This off-season went by really quickly compared to the previous ones.

VN Store

Back