Nike Jerseys

volfan51128

titties and beer!
Hey guys, I just ordered a new Nike Jersey for the upcoming season. I noticed the only number available is 16.

Does anyone have any idea of when they plan to get other numbers?

I wouldn't mind one with Reggie White, Eric Berry or Inky Johnson's number too.

If anyone has any info, please share!

Hey guys, I just ordered a new Nike Jersey for the upcoming season. I noticed the only number available is 16.

Does anyone have any idea of when they plan to get other numbers?

I wouldn't mind one with Reggie White, Eric Berry or Inky Johnson's number too.

If anyone has any info, please share!

16 is the only number that will be available this season.

16 is the only number that will be available this season.

Cool, thanks for the info. Wonder if they plan on doing something like Adidas did, and let you special order unique numbers. I ordered one like that from Adidas and it was cool.

Cool, thanks for the info. Wonder if they plan on doing something like Adidas did, and let you special order unique numbers. I ordered one like that from Adidas and it was cool.

Because of licensing issues around the O'Bannon lawsuit on college player likenesses, most schools are only allowing one number to be made, either a retired number or #1 or #15 for 2015. For the same reasons, they won't allow custom jerseys at this time.

Because of licensing issues around the O'Bannon lawsuit on college player likenesses, most schools are only allowing one number to be made, either a retired number or #1 or #15 for 2015. For the same reasons, they won't allow custom jerseys at this time.

Man!!! that sucks. Well bud, thank you for the information.

I may have a buddy who lives in Korea get me one. lol

Just hard to match that beautiful shade of orange!!!

Ohio State is doing #1 and the year going forward. So #1 and #15 this year.

yep, thanks to that, we get no NCAA football 2016....

Reactions: 6 people
Nike will find a way to make customs... Just give it time. They don't miss a penny if it's there to be made.

I remember watching Ed o'bannon playing in the NCAA tournament at ucla. I really wish he would've made it in the NBA. He has not only taken away my favorite video game, but numbered football jerseys too.

Just give it time...Nike will be creating blanks and we can have whatever number we want added!

All they gotta do is split it with the player.

It'll happen eventually. It's just a matter of time.

I agree. This will give each player on the roster the incentive to play even harder(besides being drafted) to make extra money and, also, who wouldn't want the fans to be wearing your number in the stands? It'll happen sometime in the next 10 years, maybe less.

Reactions: 1 person

That's too bad. The wife was wanting 00 in the new grey.

Something about making her boobs look bigger. :yahoo:

Reactions: 1 person
Deer Park I saw some people talking about UT having an option for a yearly alternate uniform? Like every year having a different alternate option besides smokey grey and others. Is this true and if so can you say if there is a plan for this?? Thanks

VN Store

Back