SEC Network Team Previews

Rockytoptn83

Maybe I missed this but anyone know when ours is on? My husband is nauseating me over here crowing about their Arkansas preview/predictions.

Eff Arky. We will beat them down. But really, we will win 24-17.

Hogs will have to throw a lot to beat us. I think we're a terrible match up for them. We'll put. 8 in the box and make them throw. With the addition of Kmac and Tuttle we have the meat in the middle to make Allen throw and throw a lot. I think it'll be a good game but I really like our chance to beat them.

Hogs will have to throw a lot to beat us. I think we're a terrible match up for them. We'll put. 8 in the box and make them throw. With the addition of Kmac and Tuttle we have the meat in the middle to make Allen throw and throw a lot. I think it'll be a good game but I really like our chance to beat them.

Umm Arky has the biggest Oline in the country it is NOT going to be a cakewalk.

Why does nobody in the media want to acknowledge how much production Arkansas lost on defense? Even besides their big 3 interior guys. To hear them tell it, they are just going to keep chugging right along and pick up right where they left off. It's really maddening, especially living IN Arkansas because of course they just eat that **** up without actually thinking for themselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
BTW you can remind your husband that Marcus Sprears actually picked UT to beat Hogs just a few days ago lol. Tonight he picked Hogs to win. Lol

Saw that. He let Razorback Homer Clint Stoerner change his opinion/the pick.

Why does nobody in the media want to acknowledge how much production Arkansas lost on defense? Even besides their big 3 interior guys. To hear them tell it, they are just going to keep chugging right along and pick up right where they left off. It's really maddening, especially living IN Arkansas because of course they just eat that **** up without actually thinking for themselves.

THIS. I live here also and I get so tired of it! "Oh, our best running back, the only one behind Nick Chubb in the SEC got hurt? No problem, we're still gonna be National Champs!!" The radio shows here won't give us an iota of respect and think they're just going to mop the floor with us.. I cannot WAIT for us to shut them up.

THIS. I live here also and I get so tired of it! "Oh, our best running back, the only one behind Nick Chubb in the SEC got hurt? No problem, we're still gonna be National Champs!!" The radio shows here won't give us an iota of respect and think they're just going to mop the floor with us.. I cannot WAIT for us to shut them up.

No one thinks that.

That's the way it works, just like our o-line between 2013 and 2014. No drop off at all.

Reactions: 2 people
I've heard it out of several Hog fans mouths. 10-2 is also extremely unrealistic.

Probably, but we weren't too far off from winning 10 last year. I think any team in the west can make a case for winning 10 games really.

Most fans expect 8, are hopeful for 9 and anything over that is gravy

Probably, but we weren't too far off from winning 10 last year. I think any team in the west can make a case for winning 10 games really.

Most fans expect 8, are hopeful for 9 and anything over that is gravy

Not so sure man. I was in Little Rock a week ago and listened to local radio and callers were 10 or more or it's a bust of a season. Also at local sports bar their fans were CRAZY cocky. All expect Hogs to beat us by at least 2 td's most thought 24 pt win.

VN Store

Back