Vol Calls Wed Night

WillisWG

I don't like radicals left or right!
Vol Calls”, the official statewide call-in radio show for the University of Tennessee Volunteers kicks off its 28th season Wednesday night, August 26th, on location from Calhoun’s On the River in downtown Knoxville. The one-hour show airs at 8 p.m. (Eastern) / 7 p.m. (Central) across the state of Tennessee. Bob Kesling, the voice of the Tennessee Volunteers and UT’s director of broadcasting, serves as the show’s host and is joined by Vol Network veteran Brent Hubbs to answer questions and provide insight into University of Tennessee athletics.

Vol Calls” is the exclusive radio program and event where Tennessee fans can call in and talk with the head coaches of the Volunteers and Lady Vols. Fans can place a “Vol Call” anywhere in the United States by dialing 1-800-688-8657 or Tennessee customers of Verizon can dial #TENN. Patrons at Calhoun’s On the River may ask a question in person and fans may also submit questions through the IMG-Vol Network Facebook page. The program can be heard on 50-plus radio stations across the state of Tennessee and the Southeast on the Vol Radio Network. The weekly program can also be heard online live or archived through utsports.com.

Reactions: 2 people
Tennessee-Volunteers-no-1-Fan-Baby-Doll-Collection-600x450.jpg

Reactions: 4 people
Is it inside or do they do it outside on the deck? That place is just incredible the night before a Vols game.

For anyone who actually calls in, for the love of all that is holy, please don't ask "how're you doin' tonight (this evening, today, etc., etc. etc.)?" It's annoying beyond belief to hear dang near ever caller ask and get the same answer.

Reactions: 3 people
and try to mention volnation.com some way or the other when you call in,as in I read it on :)

For anyone who actually calls in, for the love of all that is holy, please don't ask "how're you doin' tonight (this evening, today, etc., etc. etc.)?" It's annoying beyond belief to hear dang near ever caller ask and get the same answer.

No kidding. I wish one time the host would go on a rant when a caller asks that. I agree. It's annoying.

I hope Roger calls in first so we don't have to hear anyone else.

I was hoping they would hire Roger to replace Bobby Denton. It would be basketball season before he finished with the starting lineups for the 1st game.

Most callers about the same IQ as Finebaums IMHO...lol And that's not a good thing...

hey Coach ..It is good to see you again . You might remember I waved at you during the Vol Walk for the Austin Peay game back in 2014

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back