Tennessee most underrated?

Haha, Tennessee and Oklahoma are the early #1 and #2, which is ironic because they can't both make it through week 2 unscathed. :)

Here's the poll question:

"Which team in the bottom 10 of the Top 25 will exceed expectations this season?"

That would be Tennessee!

Heh, based on responses #2, #4, #5, and #10, the blog writer did himself no favors mis-matching his article's title with its poll question. They really are two different things, and yet several are responding to the title rather than the actual question.

Reactions: 1 person
TN is a wild card this year. Will we gel and loose loads of O & D playmakers on others, on the way to the SECCG or SECT? Or will we make slight improvement in our rebuild and be mid-pack SEC?

I know what I'm hoping. Let's get this season started and find out!!!

We are preseason top 25 and haven't won 10 games in nearly a decade. We aren't underrated.

I second this motion. While I hope we are underrated by about 25 spots, realistically we should even be happy to have thoughts of a winning record given the last 6-7 years, let alone being underrated.

I long for the days when we could gripe about being ranked #10 instead of higher. But we will take anything we can get right now.

I think we are where we should be in the polls. I actually didn't think we would be ranked. I do feel that some other fanbases are under rating us. Looking at Offense we are flat out lethal at skill positions. RB Hurd/Kamara, WR Malone/North/Croom/Pearson/Pig/Smith/ possibly Williams. Defense is head and shoulders above what has been on the field the past 6-8 years. We are bigger and faster across the board. Only position I think we have a possible loss at is MLB. Although I think that we may upgrade there in the big picture of things. Lets all be honest with ourselves. AJ was a solid MLB. His pass coverage skills were lacking.

Haha, Tennessee and Oklahoma are the early #1 and #2, which is ironic because they can't both make it through week 2 unscathed. :)

I think both teams will finish the year in the top 10. Oklahoma will win a very weak big 12. I'm not high on TCU. I think Baylor will be good but Oklahoma will be slightly better. We'll win the East at 10-2. I think thats good enough for top 10 considdration.

I think both teams will finish the year in the top 10. Oklahoma will win a very weak big 12. I'm not high on TCU. I think Baylor will be good but Oklahoma will be slightly better. We'll win the East at 10-2. I think thats good enough for top 10 considdration.

Nah, TCU and Baylor are gonna ball out.

Reactions: 1 person
Polls Smoles Moles..Man this August has gone by verrrrryyy sloooowwwww..

it is seemingly slow....think the 31st being on a Monday is making it even longer...we'd be seeing some football this week if next Monday was 1 Sep. :rock:

VN Store

Back