Pat Forde Yahoo: College football's 25 Most Intriguing Games of 2015

LakeMaryFLVol

been seen jacked up on testosterone and moonshine
19. Arkansas at Tennessee, Oct. 3. After both taking strides last year and returning a lot of starters, one of these two will be the breakthrough team in the SEC. Stands to reason it will be the winner of this game. This is the first time Tennessee will play an SEC opponent the week after facing Florida since 2008. Arkansas is coming off a date in JerryWorld against Texas A&M.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/colleg...intriguing-games-of-2015-040129981-ncaaf.html

Very excited for this match up. October please speed yourself along. Thank you.

19. Arkansas at Tennessee, Oct. 3. After both taking strides last year and returning a lot of starters, one of these two will be the breakthrough team in the SEC. Stands to reason it will be the winner of this game. This is the first time Tennessee will play an SEC opponent the week after facing Florida since 2008. Arkansas is coming off a date in JerryWorld against Texas A&M.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/colleg...intriguing-games-of-2015-040129981-ncaaf.html

I was surprised that game made the list over Georgia, honestly.

Very excited for this match up. October please speed yourself along. Thank you.

Not too fast, though, I want to revel in college football as much as I can! If there were a throttle on time, I would crank February to mid-August up to about 1.3, and then slow latter August to mid-January down to about 0.4. Stretch the season out like taffy, and enjoy each week for what would feel like almost a month. :)

p.s. Forde sucks, but Vols-Arky is a good pick for his list. Come mid-October, he might wish he'd put Vols-Bama on there, too.

Reactions: 1 person
I was surprised that game made the list over Georgia, honestly.

The Georgia and Tennessee game is voted the top game of the month in October by the SEC NETWORK, and the Tennessee and Oklahoma is ranked 2nd must see games in September behind the LSU and Auburn game.:rock:

The UT/UGA game is definitely going to be the key for the East but the UT/ARK game is probably going to be the hardest fought game our boys have to play this season.

I think the OU game will tell us all we need to know about team 119. If we win then I expect to beat Arkansas, lose to OU and the prospects change.

The Georgia and Tennessee game is voted the top game of the month in October by the SEC NETWORK, and the Tennessee and Oklahoma is ranked 2nd must see games in September behind the LSU and Auburn game.:rock:

Can u say hello college game day......how long has it been

VN Store

Back