Foreman to wear Swafford's #13

With all the number tributes (cam for gaulden, the berrys, for inky and EB, jashon for Jackson, foreman for swafford, even JRM giving up his for Kirkland) you can really see the selflessness and tightness of this team.

You get a bunch of guys willing to put it all on the line for each other and the coach... That's a dangerous squad.

Reactions: 5 people
55103725.jpg

Reactions: 5 people
We never heard of anything like this under the passed two coaching staffs. I love what they have done.

These guys played for our rival highschool, so I know them both well. Hope for the best for swafford and I'm glad to see Malik getting some game time

I think Forman may start at Nickel until Justin Martin is ready to play corner and Sutton will replace him. Foreman could lock it down though. He's apparently the fastest player on the team.

What happened to swafford?

He took a blow to the head in the bowl game and it caused quite a bit of damage to his neck. He and Malik have been friends for quite awhile and they were pretty close in high school. It is only fitting that Malik wear his bud's number as a tribute.

Shows the bond. The hardest to get use to will be Cam wearing number 7. That will take some getting use to.

VN Store

Back