T minus 13

vollygirl

GO VOLS!!!
Staff member
It's gettin' close y'all. 13 days til the Vols take the field to start this season. And 13 is my lucky number, so I figured today is a good day to be in Volly's World and talk about this team I love. There are so many things to be proud of when you think about Tennessee Football. We have some phenomenal young men wearing the Power T, and they have put in so much work to become the best football team they can be! I cannot wait to support them this year!!

Our Vols left town and went to Jacksonville, FL to spank the Hawkeyes and bring their season to a triumphant close last year. They are going to leave town again to start this season against the Falcons in Nashville, and again, give the proper spanking.

Then they will welcome us fans, and the Sooners, into their house. And they'll win. They'll bring in the Catamounts next, and win against them too.

Then they head to the swamp and give the gators what they've been waiting for. Then they come back home to take care of the razorbacks. AND the dawgs. Yes, Georgia goes down in Neyland this year.

Then, they head to Bama, 6-0.

It plays out like this because it's the only way that makes sense in my world.

GO VOLS!!!!

Reactions: 21 people
And then they'll steamroll Bama and 5 other teams on their way to postseason play, where they'll easily win the SEC, and the season will culminate with a resounding win over OSU, a 15-0 record, and the NC. GO MOTHAFREAKIN VOLS

And Dobbs wins the Heisman in a unanimous vote.

Reactions: 4 people
You damn straight! Proud of it!

Tried to ride Eddie VOL Halen's hype train to the top last night and the crybabies blamed it on gool-aid and kanja. Who backs off before the fight starts? Show a little fire kids we are TENNESSEE.

Does anyone notice no matter how confident people are they still pick an L against Bama?

Bama isn't the 86 Bears. If UT can beat OU UF ARK and UGA then I'm saying 7-0.

Does anyone notice no matter how confident people are they still pick an L against Bama?

Bama isn't the 86 Bears. If UT can beat OU UF ARK and UGA then I'm saying 7-0.

I haven't picked that game yet. But we're 6-0 rolling into tuscalooser.

Reactions: 1 person
635594470783641839-AX192-782D-9.JPG

maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
It's gettin' close y'all. 13 days til the Vols take the field to start this season. And 13 is my lucky number, so I figured today is a good day to be in Volly's World and talk about this team I love. There are so many things to be proud of when you think about Tennessee Football. We have some phenomenal young men wearing the Power T, and they have put in so much work to become the best football team they can be! I cannot wait to support them this year!!

Our Vols left town and went to Jacksonville, FL to spank the Hawkeyes and bring their season to a triumphant close last year. They are going to leave town again to start this season against the Falcons in Nashville, and again, give the proper spanking.

Then they will welcome us fans, and the Sooners, into their house. And they'll win. They'll bring in the Catamounts next, and win against them too.

Then they head to the swamp and give the gators what they've been waiting for. Then they come back home to take care of the razorbacks. AND the dawgs. Yes, Georgia goes down in Neyland this year.

GO VOLS!!!!

I am fine with this! :dance2:

GO VOLS!!!!

Volly starts off sounding like Paula Deen ya'll... could it be a coincidence? I know Volly likes to cook.. HA... Great post Volly,, I'm with you 100%... I am so ready to get this season started.

Volly starts off sounding like Paula Deen ya'll... could it be a coincidence? I know Volly likes to cook.. HA... Great post Volly,, I'm with you 100%... I am so ready to get this season started.

:lol: I almost said "It's gettin' close boys", but then I remembered I'm not the only chick here, so I changed it.

When I was talking to my dad tonight, about the last game - away -, and the first game this year - away -, it made me realize what could happen to this team. They are coming together and might play for each other in a way we haven't seen in a long, long time.

I am so ready!!!!!!!!!

GO VOLS!!!!

Isn't it time for the shaker pants to come back?

VN Store

Back