Desktop Wallpaper?

Is there anybody providing desktop wallpapers on here now? There used to be a guy that did some really nice schedule wallpapers. I'd take anything to do with UT football but preferably one with the 2015 schedule. Thanks guys! :)

Bing, Google...pick your poison...

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/tenn/sports/m-footbl/auto_original/8242208.jpeg

8242208.jpeg

Reactions: 2 people
Here is one I created after the Nike reveal, and posted in the iPhone wallpaper thread back then:

VMdAo1e.jpg

Reactions: 7 people
I got this one from someone on here (if it's yours, claim it so that I can thank you because IMO it's awesome).

Attachments

• MsgnAf7.jpg
    MsgnAf7.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 78
Reactions: 2 people
Set this one for a bama fan who's not very computer savy.

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 81
Reactions: 5 people
Our tech guy at work is a bama fan. So anytime my computer needs work I get a bama background on it. Smug.

I work in IT as well. One of the guys I was stationed with was a Penn State fan. I locked his computer down to where anytime he would open a program, you would hear John Ward say "Touchdown Tennessee." Anytime he closed a program, it would say "give him six." He removed his speakers shortly after.

Reactions: 5 people
I work in IT as well. One of the guys I was stationed with was a Penn State fan. I locked his computer down to where anytime he would open a program, you would hear John Ward say "Touchdown Tennessee." Anytime he closed a program, it would say "give him six." He removed his speakers shortly after.

Thats hilarious. I've wanted to put JW saying "Touchdown Tennessee" on my phone for text messages. I just haven't found the sound clip yet. Any ideas?? I've already got the Pride playing Rocky Top as my ringtone and I love it.

Thats hilarious. I've wanted to put JW saying "Touchdown Tennessee" on my phone for text messages. I just haven't found the sound clip yet. Any ideas?? I've already got the Pride playing Rocky Top as my ringtone and I love it.

gate21.net/2009/07/06/remembering-john-ward-ten-years-since-give-him-six/#more-3441

You will have to record it with your phone then make a ringtone out of it.

Bump time.

ptcarter posted an awesome old logo in another thread on here, so I made a wallpaper out of it for myself. Wanted to share here.

X19rVjh.png

Reactions: 3 people
Anybody have any cool iPhone wallpapers ? Ive made desktop wallpapers, not good at doing iPhones though.

VN Store

Back