More: other SEC lines -

New Mexico State at Florida (-36.5)
Louisville vs. Auburn (-11)
Arizona State vs. Texas A&M (-3)
Louisiana-Monroe at Georgia (-35)
Louisiana-Lafayette at Kentucky(-16.5)
UTEP at Arkansas (-33)
Wisconsin vs. Alabama (-10.5)
Mississippi State at Southern Miss (23.5)

Reactions: 1 person
sounds about right. i think the Vols cover and win by about 24. I could see them getting a garbage time TD like Iowa did. That Vandy Line is hilarious. At most places its All the way down to Vandy 1.5 pt favorite at home lol

i know its not on that list but i saw on vegas insider.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
At 21.5 I would probably take BG and the points. I was hoping it would be around 17 and I would have jumped on the Vols.

Agreed, -17 would have been an easy bet. As Vegas knows, that .5 will get ya, as I think 21 is right on the actual outcome.

UTEP at Arkansas (-33)

Where is the WKU v Vandy line?:)

AZ st. Vs. A&M should tell us how easy A&M will be to beat when we play them in ATL :)

Where is the WKU v Vandy line?:)

started at Vandy -17 months ago. Dropped all the way down to Vandy -3. Now its dropped further to Vandy 1.5-2 pt favorite depending where you look. You get 3 pts for being the home team usually and they cant even get that. They would be the underdog if this was a neutral site or road game going by the current line.

sounds about right. i think the Vols cover and win by about 24-27. I could see them getting a garbage time TD like Iowa did. That Vandy Line is hilarious. At most places its All the way down to Vandy 1.5 pt favorite at home lol

i know its not on that list but i saw on vegas insider.

Lmao - oops, I forgot they existed and didn't include them in my other SEC lines ;)

Reactions: 2 people

UTEP at Arkansas (-33)

I would take the points in most of those except maybe Wisconsin, Lafayette, and Southern miss.

UTEP at Arkansas (-33)

I'd take:

UT
Louisville
aTm
UGA
ULL
UTEP
bammer
Miss St

UTEP at Arkansas (-33)

BGSU
UF
A&M
UGA
UK
UTEP
Wisconsin
State. Jmo.

of course you think that. I really dont see that happening at all and i hate Bama.

Well I am pretty realistic when it comes to B1G chances. You probably didn't give Wisconsin a chance vs Auburn either. I am just saying I will be taking the 10.5 all day.

Well I am pretty realistic when it comes to B1G chances. You probably didn't give Wisconsin a chance vs Auburn either. I am just saying I will be taking the 10.5 all day.

yeh i did. Im an SEC guy. I knew damn well AU had zero defense. Watched them play zero defense all yr. Thats why i think the AU hype this yr is a little ridiculous. But this isnt last yr and Wisconsin wont beat Alabama. I think they lose by about 17. This isnt the same Badgers team.

yeh i did. Im an SEC guy. I knew damn well AU had zero defense. Watched them play zero defense all yr. Thats why i think the AU hype this yr is a little ridiculous. But this isnt last yr and Wisconsin wont beat Alabama. I think they lose by about 17. This isnt the same Badgers team.

Fair enough. Well I am a B1G guy. Wisconsin has a veteran QB and a solid running game. They are going to be able to compete no doubt. It's going to be a tight one.

Fair enough. Well I am a B1G guy. Wisconsin has a veteran QB and a solid running game. They are going to be able to compete no doubt. It's going to be a tight one.

we'll see. i dont see it. They may have a veteran qb but hes also not very good.

we'll see. i dont see it. They may have a veteran qb but hes also not very good.

Well I won't argue there. Stave has been very suspect. Bama doesn't even know who is playing QB. I can see both arguments. I just feel Wisconsin can stay in the game deep into the 4th. Bama will probably win but I feel it will be a dogfight.

Well I won't argue there. Stave has been very suspect. Bama doesn't even know who is playing QB. I can see both arguments. I just feel Wisconsin can stay in the game deep into the 4th. Bama will probably win but I feel it will be a dogfight.

yeh but as much as i hate to say it this is probably Bamas best front 7 since 2011. Its gonna be an uphill climb for Wisconsin.

yeh but as much as i hate to say it this is probably Bamas best front 7 since 2011. Its gonna be an uphill climb for Wisconsin.

Very well could be. If they fall behind 21-6 like the National Champs did in Bama's last game then the party is over. They don't have the firepower to comeback. I just think they can control the ball. Need touchdowns and not field goals though.

VN Store

Back