2015 Tennessee Vols = Go Hard! Hype Video

TAF

Oh Yeah...I mean it!
Bring on thee music complaints...

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lsIhYrn8LE[/youtube]

Reactions: 7 people
Throwing music on highlights does not make a hype video. Why has there been SO many bad ones this year? Hopefully VFL films will save us soon.

Reactions: 9 people
I absolutely love these young men who don orange and devote so much of themselves to the University of Tennessee and Volunteer Nation.

Awesome video, thanks TAF.

There was music? All I heard was some guy talking in somewhat of a rhyme really quickly.

J/K Nice Vid.

Reactions: 1 person
Highlights videos are ruined by music. Much better with the announcers on the call

I enjoyed his message. Just get past some things you disagree with and the guy actually has some decent lines. Video was really good, thank you for posting. Anything Vols is ok with me.

I enjoyed his message. Just get past some things you disagree with and the guy actually has some decent lines. Video was really good, thank you for posting. Anything Vols is ok with me.

Really?

iu

I like Vols going all out..just drop that sprinting they do going into the 4th quarter of games. Last thing the team needs is to be physically drained going into the most crucial part of the game. Just my opinion.

VN Store

Back