Preseason Prediction Poll

How many games will we win this year (Including bowl)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think we SHOULD win 9 regular season games (go 6-0 vs the 6 weakest teams on the schedule, BGSU, West Carolina, North Texas, SCar, Ky and Vandy) and split with, go 3-3 vs our 6 best opponents (OU, Fla, Ga, Arky, Bama, Mizzou).

But I'm just still not sold Butch can do it. He either loses a game he shouldn't or he can only win 1/3 of the games vs our toughest opponents.

Therefore, 8-4 season....win the bowl game to go 9-4 overall, a very solid season to build upon for 2016.

9-4. Loses to OK, AL, AR, and GA. All close competitive games. Pumped for this season and really pumped for the future!

Hype had me up to 9, injuries back to 8.
To be clear, not just the injuries we've had but how quickly they came.
Just reminded me that we still have the rest of practice and the full season.

Reactions: 2 people
Still should win 8 regular season genes, then who knows with the bowl. Will depend on opponent, so could end up 9-4 or 8-5

8 with bowl unless we lose more lineman... If we are down to 6 or 7 serviceable guys I'm saying 5

Reactions: 1 person
I predict that we'll have at least 5 more prediction threads before the start of the season. (Just messin' with ya).

I agree. It's fun though. Maybe if I get motivated I'll merge them all and sticky it. But right now I'm enjoying my beer and prime rib

VN Store

Back