White Goal Post Pads

Boca Vol

Originally from Exit 81
Lab Rat
With all the stupid off-season threads out there I figure I'll add to it.

I hope Nike puts white goal post pads in instead of the wrong-colored-orange pads Adidas had.

Bottom line, the last time UT won anything in football (SEC or NC) there were white pads on the goal posts.

2 Weeks! :thud:

Reactions: 9 people
Then by George, we'll sneak in and paint them if we have to!

Reactions: 5 people
I do not care what color they are, if we win the Natty with reptile orange and blue I can go with that. It is time, so I will go with white since Boca says that was the last time we won anything. Vol's-storm-trooper-goalpost, GO BIG ORANGE.

So we lose two players today to injury and we are discussing the goalpost pads and their color?

I'll hang up a listen

So we lose two players today to injury and we are discussing the goalpost pads and their color?

I'll hang up a listen

As opposed to discussing what? Where our: OL, DL, RB, QB, LB, DB, etc. are ranked in some DI*SHYt poll?

Means about as much.

Reactions: 4 people

I'll hang up a listen

What's the standard moratorium on flippant threads on injury days?

Butchna is in a bet with someone over in the the Gauldin thread concerning a 1 year loss of emoticon privileges. Relax. It's VN not Communion Service in the presence of the Living God round here. :-/

Reactions: 1 person
Funny thread so far. In all seriousness, I didn't remember the goal post pads being white before. It doesn't matter, I like orange better. I bet Nike can get the orange color right too.

I would like the white pads back too, hard to explain the reasoning behind my choice, but for one its more traditional

I hope they pad the rooms around here, orange or white, checkered or nike swoosh.....it is getting a bit nuts

One of the pads at Death Valley in Baton Rouge is orange and has a sideways #10 on it. Always found that to be a bit strange. :birgits_giggle:

VN Store

Back