Scrimmage News?

DL916

I've looked everywhere for news about last night's scrimmage and haven't seen anything other than a few tweets of pics by the players.

It was a closed scrimmage but usually we get some kind of news. Anyone heard anything?

11326032_838406486255039_297270219_n.jpg
11330633_944589495600051_186356219_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 people
If I were Jones I would close every practice after this Saturday practice. He has tried to play the good guy by letting the media/fans get a taste of the hype. It bit him in the a** this week with "the sky is falling" reporting.

Reactions: 4 people
I've looked everywhere for news about last night's scrimmage and haven't seen anything other than a few tweets of pics by the players.

It was a closed scrimmage but usually we get some kind of news. Anyone heard anything?

11326032_838406486255039_297270219_n.jpg
11330633_944589495600051_186356219_n.jpg
Is it my lying eyes or do I see some slack in the back of KMac's pants? Seems like Butch and company are going to get him down to the 320ish playing area sooner than projected. That's really working your xxx off! lol

Reactions: 2 people
I think Butch completely closed off the spigot. Not a drop. Deerpark and Bob Mueller have gone silent, LWS can't tease out a single comment from his guys, GFW ain't talking ... Butch is making a point to the media--and to his and the AD's staff--I believe.

Handle information about the program responsibly. That's the message. Coming through not "loud and clear," but "silent and clear," I think.

Reactions: 1 person
Jakob Johnson wanting to quit. Mad he got moved to TE. Staff trying to convince him to stay. He never really fit anywhere on the team it seems.

Jakob Johnson wanting to quit. Mad he got moved to TE. Staff trying to convince him to stay. He never really fit anywhere on the team it seems.

I thought he was very open to the move and was embracing it. I hope he sticks with it. He seems like he could be a good player at some point, just needs more true football experience. Hoping they can convince him to stay.

I thought he was very open to the move and was embracing it. I hope he sticks with it. He seems like he could be a good player at some point, just needs more true football experience. Hoping they can convince him to stay.

Maybe he's just frustrated this week. 18-22 year old men have notoriously mercurial temperaments. He may have been very open to the move a week ago, frazzled by it this week, and excited about it again next week. Gotta give it time....

Reactions: 2 people
Maybe he's just frustrated this week. 18-22 year old men have notoriously mercurial temperaments. He may have been very open to the move a week ago, frazzled by it this week, and excited about it again next week. Gotta give it time....

Less than a year ago he was a stating MLB in the SEC. Right wrong or indifferent expectations and reality are far apart. That's not easy.

A guy named Jason Witten was once moved from DE to TE while at the University of Tennessee.....

He did ok..

Reactions: 9 people

VN Store

Back