Arkansas will be one of our easiest games

UTVOLKeith

punished good deeds
They only return like five starters on defense.
Their Dline is gonna suck.

Do people really think we can't stop their running game?

Is that that it?

Reactions: 5 people
Stop the run and we got 'em. I think we have the horses now to stop their run game. I see a 28-10 type game with us on top.

Reactions: 3 people
The only reason they were good end of last year was the defense and they lost most of that.

I just don't get the hype.

Reactions: 5 people
giphy.gif

Reactions: 18 people
Arkansas isn't tricky. They line up and bring it. Will be our most physical game other than Bama. Would be hesitant to call it an "easy" game. Certainly winnable though.

Reactions: 13 people
Arkansas isn't tricky. They line up and bring it. Will be our most physical game other than Bama. Would be hesitant to call it an "easy" game. Certainly winnable though.

Defense won their games last year.

You guys act like they have some potent offense or something?

What am I missing?

They beat the other UT in a bowl game?

Absolutely

We are gonna crush them.

We are one of the worst match ups they have all year.

irony [ahy-ruh-nee]

1.the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning:

For example:

"They only return like five starters on defense.Their Dline is gonna suck.Do people really think we can't stop their running game?"

Disclaimer: Many thanks to dictionary.com for the phonetic spelling and definition...

The smartalecness is all mine.

I agree that Bama will also be physical, and while most on here consider Bama an almost sure lose, I think Tenn spread offense will cause them trouble (see Aub and Oh St last year). If we can avoid defensive injuries, I think Bama is in for a battle.

Reactions: 1 person
If you're talking about when we play them in Thompson Bowling Arena, I might agree with you. Otherwise, put the crack pipe down. They have a mammoth offensive line and 2 really good running backs. It's going to be a hard fought physical game and win or lose, our players will hurt after that one.

irony [ahy-ruh-nee]

1.the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning:

For example:

"They only return like five starters on defense.Their Dline is gonna suck.Do people really think we can't stop their running game?"

Disclaimer: Many thanks to dictionary.com for the phonetic spelling and definition...

The smartalecness is all mine.

trying to hard

Arkansas lost a bunch on defense and we gained a defense that will lead the league.

I am not scared of Arky's offense at all.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back