A few questions

bornbleddinorange

we'll get em next year
I heard the news yesterday of Marcus Jackson. He has through a lot in during his time at Tennessee and I hate he will miss the season. Will he receive a medical redshirt?

Also, is John Kelly on campus yet? We will need him as the season goes on.

Thanks Vol Nation

I heard the news yesterday of Marcus Jackson. He has through a lot in during his time at Tennessee and I hate he will miss the season. Will he receive a medical redshirt?

Thanks Vol Nation

Not sure that Jackson can receive a medical redshirt. He redshirted two years ago.

Kelly is here and the number 3 running back right now. He stepped in today's practice with the first team with Hurd out. :rock::rock:

Reactions: 1 person

Thanks Vol Nation

where you been? Kelly has been here over a month.

Jackson can not return for another year. If he is able, he needs to try to return for the last few weeks of this year if he wants to play in another game.

Thanks Vol Nation

John Kelly hasn't made it to campus yet.
His car broke down in Kentucky on his way to Knoxville.
He has been working part time shifts at the Pulaski Waffle House to save enough money to buy a alternator for his Datsun B210.
Hopefully, he'll make it in next week.

John Kelly hasn't made it to campus yet.
His car broke down in Kentucky on his way to Knoxville.
He has been working part time shifts at the Pulaski Waffle House to save enough money to buy a alternator for his Datsun B210.
Hopefully, he'll make it in next week.

I don't get it

Thanks Vol Nation

It is definitely possible Jackson could receive a medical redshirt, even if he has redshirted before. You see guys all over the country playing in their sixth season, if that's what he wants to do, especially with an injury taking place prior to the season.

I don't get it

oww.gif

VN Store

Back