CBS Poll of 42 SEC Players

LOL Elliot Fry, USCjr's kicker, talking about fans tormenting him about his miss of the 58-yard FG in overtime against us :eek:lol:

Reactions: 2 people
Funny that the Ole Miss player was quick to count out CBJ just after counting out Mullen.

These kids crank out 50+ hours a week of hard work while school officials rake in the millions. Funny how that works.

Reactions: 1 person
Curt Maggitt comes off sounding like a humble, grateful man for having the opportunity he has so richly deserved. That said, I cannot wait to see him unleashed on our opponents.

Curt Maggitt comes off sounding like a humble, grateful man for having the opportunity he has so richly deserved. That said, I cannot wait to see him unleashed on our opponents.

I like Curt, from things I've read he is appreciative, and a good leader.

Ole Miss LB C.J. Johnson: “OK, it's definitely not Dan Mullen. Definitely not Butch Jones. I couldn't play at Tennessee. I'd have to go Coach Malzahn or Coach Richt.”

In my mind, Gary Pinkel has been the best game coach over the past 2-3 years. I know that the SEC East has been down, but I have to give him credit in getting the most out of his players.

Reactions: 3 people
A Georgia WR picks Neyland Stadium as the best place to play. We forget just how huge that this place is until you hear others talk about it. All other stadiums pale in comparison.

Funny how the Ole Miss player said that about Jones. I bet Freeze cried to his players after Butch stole Richmond.

Interesting to see CBJ ahead of two coaches that have won National Championships.

Have Miles and Spurrier lost some of their swagger over the past few years?

Miles always has an abundance of talent on his team but always seems to lose to teams they should not.

Spurrier always had so much talent on his FL teams that with his offensive mind they were going to win. Now has less talent at SC and his teams lose more than you would expect from a Suprrier team.

Curt is probably one of my favorite players in the past decade. To go through all he has gone through (multiple coaching changes, multiple injuries) and still have the positive attitude, reflects on what a good guy he is (and it doesn't hurt that he's a beast on D). He's definitely a Vol for Life

1. I cant imagine anyone wanting to play for Nick Saban.
2. Maggit - sounds like a great guy.
3. Several jokesters in the mix.
4. Safety/concern for injury - you want to ask 22 year olds about their concern for being injured?

VN Store

Back