Rocky top in Scotland

Bro don't you know you don't start a thread title with just a name around here? I thought Rocky Top got suspended for a second.

Reactions: 8 people
Whether you like the woo or hate the woo, you have to admit this was cool. By doing the woo, they told the world they were doing the University of Tennesse version of this song.

Reactions: 9 people
Would love to know the story behind the decision to include Rocky Top in their repertoire. Is the OIC/director of the band a Vol? Some other VFL tie-in?

Can't get enough of this video, just can't say enough about it. The tattoo is a big deal to those with Scottish heritage. Citadel representing in Edinburgh is simply awesome. Well done, fellows!

Reactions: 2 people
Would love to know the story behind the decision to include Rocky Top in their repertoire. Is the OIC/director of the band a Vol? Some other VFL tie-in?

Can't get enough of this video, just can't say enough about it. The tattoo is a big deal to those with Scottish heritage. Citadel representing in Edinburgh is simply awesome. Well done, fellows!
Would love to know as well

That was awesome! I thought they'd turned it into a funeral dirge, but wow!

We should invite them to perform at halftime.

That was awesome! I thought they'd turned it into a funeral dirge, but wow!

We should invite them to perform at halftime.

I would suggest the game against the Gamecocks. In honor of Spurrier's 3rd consecutive loss to us, the dirge version might be most appropriate..

VN Store

Back