Interesting Stat

Rockytoptn83

I previously knew our overall dominating record vs. Arky, but while chatting with a Hog fan today I learned a new stat. They've only beaten us once in Neyland. :yes:

I just purchased my tickets for this game and out of 102k+ seats, I was stoked to find they are right next to the section I sat in at the 1998 game. Coincidence? I like to think it's a sign. :crazy:

**Edited due to dumb Hog fan and and me not fact checking him. :whistling:

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 people
I previously knew our overall dominating record vs. Arky, but while chatting with a Hog fan today I learned a new stat. They've never once beaten us in Neyland. :yes:

I just purchased my tickets for this game and out of 102k+ seats, I was stoked to find they are right next to the section I sat in at the 1998 game. Coincidence? I like to think it's a sign. :crazy:

Oh my...

I previously knew our overall dominating record vs. Arky, but while chatting with a Hog fan today I learned a new stat. They've never once beaten us in Neyland. :yes:

They did beat us in Neyland in 1992. We were undefeated at the time and they beat us on a last second field goal 25-24. This was one of 3 games Majors lost when he came back from his surgery.

Last edited:
Arkansas has two of the best backs in the country ..stop the run and we have a chance to win

GO VOLS!!!

Sounds solid. Bet it all.

This game and Florida have me riled up already. Really want a crushing victory over these two programs.

They did beat us in Neyland in 1992. We were undefeated at the time and they beat us on a last second field goal 25-24. This was one of 3 games Majors lost when he came back from his surgery.

I stand corrected, or rather the Hog fan does 😋 They've only won one time in Neyland. I still like that stat.

We better not lose. If we do, I'm coming for you.

Well this kinda bursts the OP's bubble... Only one loss to them in Neyland is still impressive though.

Arkansas is 1-6 in Neyland

You had to remind me of UT's 1st loss whenever I watched them live.

THANKS

I heard freaking glass shatter in my brain during that loss.

Reactions: 1 person

My Dad & I were there for that one. He had quadruple by-pass the day before Majors went under the knife. He wanted to be there for Majors first game back. It was the opening year that Arkansas and South Carolina played in the SEC after the Razorbacks left the defunct South West Conference, and USC had left the ACC.

Glad you pointed it out before me. Never beat us at Neyland? They took care of that on their first visit.

My Dad & I were there for that one. He had quadruple by-pass the day before Majors went under the knife. He wanted to be there for Majors first game back. It was the opening year that Arkansas and South Carolina played in the SEC after the Razorbacks left the defunct South West Conference, and USC had left the ACC.

Glad you pointed it out before me. Never beat us at Neyland? They took care of that on their first visit.

I was only 9 back then, so forgive my ignorance.:cray:

I will always remember the sheer joy I felt when this happened. I almost fell down on top of the people in front of me when I jumped wildly in to the air. Glad it ended well on all fronts ��

What impressed me the most about the Clint Stoerner fumble was what happened next. Tennessee ran the ball 6 times in a row and scored making it look effortless.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back