Hyams claims AJ Branisel not long with this program

Juan Jennings impressive. Running routes and making catches. Impressing coaches.

Reactions: Weezer
Jennings will almost certainly be in the receiver rotation. Kid apparently has loads of talent. Carl Pickens/James Banks 2.0

Jimmy bringing heat.

I love it when Jimmy decides "to heck with Heather Harrington" and goes to practices to see for himself. Unlike a lot of posters here on VN, I like Hyams. Sure, he's been wrong here and there, but usually gets it right. You left this out, but he was also overheard saying, "The sun is hot and boobs are good".

Reactions: 5 people
@JimmyHyams: TE AJ Branisel has told UT coaches he is leaving the program. The RS sophomore caught 3 passes in 10 games in 2013. Redshirted last year

There is the tweet

@JimmyHyams: TE AJ Branisel has told UT coaches he is leaving the program. The RS sophomore caught 3 passes in 10 games in 2013. Redshirted last year

There is the tweet

Good news is we have another Scholarship freed up.:)

There is the tweet

This is a loss. AJ was a solid pass catching TE. I'd like to know why he is leaving. Not good.

Reactions: 1 person
3 catches in 10 games does not scream solid pass catching TE. Now if you would've said solid blocking TE....

3 catches 28 yards and 1 TD.

He did reasonably well during a year when we had virtually no depth at the position. And, one of those catches was a 4th-down whopper that helped get us to OT against Georgia. He was obviously recruited over, but there was no lack of effort on his part.

This is a loss. AJ was a solid pass catching TE. I'd like to know why he is leaving. Not good.

Actually I'm a bit surprised it took this long...seems like a good kid but the talent coming in, regardless of classic TE's, is going to find its way onto the field....Kids gonna go where they can play...I agree...it would prob work best for us if he stayed this year but this is not catastrophic by any means...

Actually I'm a bit surprised it took this long...seems like a good kid but the talent coming in, regardless of classic TE's, is going to find its way onto the field....Kids gonna go where they can play...I agree...it would prob work best for us if he stayed this year but this is not catastrophic by any means...

what talent at TE?

Reactions: 3 people
Rucker confirmed. Those remaining: Alex Ellis, sophomore Jakob Johnson, redshirt freshman Neiko Creamer, fourth-year junior walk-on Joe Stocstill, freshman walk-on Eli Wolf and freshman walk-on Will Jumper.

Hyams is such a narcissistic sleeze. He gets off on being the first to report something, as rarely as that occurs. It's like he's over-compensating for being made fun of by everyone in his field.

Hyams is such a narcissistic sleeze. He gets off on being the first to report something, as rarely as that occurs. It's like he's over-compensating for being made fun of by everyone in his field.

It's kind of his job to report things in a prompt manner

Reactions: 21 people

VN Store

Back