Ranking the fastest guys on the team

DominicLoBianco

.9918 4*composite ranking
The guys covering fall practice have emphasized how much faster this team looks than teams in the previous years. It has almost gotten to the point where we have burners at all the skill positions (CB, WR, RB, K/PR, etc). So my question to you is: How would you rank the 10 fastest guys on the team?

Reactions: 4 people
I think I'd rank them:
TOP TIER:
1-3 Kamara
1-3 M Foreman
1-3 P Will
SECOND TIER:
4-6 Hurd
4-6 Ev Berry
4-6 Sutton
STILL REALLY GOOD TIER:
7-10 Pig
7-10 Kelly Jr.
7-10 J Smith
7-10 Von

Reactions: 3 people
im sorry but preston williams isnt close.

Only because he can't play right now. Otherwise he is one of fastest. But past the first 40 yards on not the first 40 yards. They said he was fastest running around the field. Hopefully he does good on his test because he can stretch the field.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
pw is a 200m type runner, has the endurance to run fast for a long time, the type of guy that can blow the doors off a defense in the 4th qtr

Reactions: 2 people
I think I'd rank them:
TOP TIER:
1-3 Kamara
1-3 M Foreman
1-3 P Will
SECOND TIER:
4-6 Hurd
4-6 Ev Berry
4-6 Sutton
STILL REALLY GOOD TIER:
7-10 Pig
7-10 Kelly Jr.
7-10 J Smith
7-10 Von

Honest question here as I may have missed something but how has the assumption became that Kamara is faster than Hurd. Hurd has the faster laser timed 40, looks quicker in agility drills, and from the practice videos posted of the triple options he is the pitch guy and Kamara is the dive back. I understand he has bulked up but according to every report he hasnt lost any speed and some claim he has gained a step. I know everyone likes the idea of Kamara being a speed back and Hurd bringing the power rush but I just don't see the perception lining up with the results.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
Honest question here as I may have missed something but how has the assumption became that Kamara is faster than Hurd. Hurd has the faster laser timed 40, looks quicker in agility drills, and from the practice videos posted of the triple options he is the pitch guy and Kamara is the dive back. I understand he has bulked up but according to every report he hasnt lost any speed and some claim he has gained a step. I know everyone likes the idea of Kamara being a speed back and Hurd bringing the power rush but I just don't see the perception lining up with the results.
Just fyi, both can be pitch or dive back in the two back set. You have seen four minutes of a practice vid, doesn't mean you know the ins and outs of the offense. Go on.

I think pig is fast too, but I think his short legs make him look faster.

When's the last time he outran everybody and scored a long TD?

And the end around against the USC DE doesn't count.

He barely made that run too lol

though Berry won the GA state track championship in the 100 or 4 x 100, so I would think he could move....

VN Store

Back