Kahlil McKenzie destroys Austin Sanders in practice (Video)

Can't wait to see him destroy opposing offensive linemen.

Reactions: 1 person
Having to practice against guys like Kahil will only make our OL better. Not many Kahil types out there, so game days should feel like a day off. :)

Reactions: 2 people
Perception over on Landthieves is that Kahil won't have much of an impact, you know, true freshman kind of thingy. Stuff Perine, we stuff the oakies.

Reactions: 2 people
Our DL should make our OL better if they can hold there own against our line we will have to get better, this line on paper can be as good as we every had in my 45 years as fan and i have seen some good ones, i dont wont to get ahead of myself, MARK THIS DOWN this time next year we TENNESSEE will have the best DEFENSE in the country not just the SEC if we stay some what healthy, this is why this team will win 9 regular season games because of the Defense not because of the talent on offense, this Defense will be know as the BIG ORANGE CRUSH when all is said and done, we are fixing to kick some azz on Saturdays this fall and the first azz kicking is in 27 days.:clapping:

Reactions: 3 people
After NSD when I saw for certain who sent in their LOI and was definately coming to Tennessee is when I made 2 predictions..

1...We WIN against the Gators and drain the swamp and that horrid streak ends in a 27-17 WIN for our Vols.

2...I expect at least 8 regular season WINS for our footVol team.

I made those 2 predictions based ONLY on 1 thing and nothing else.

That 1 most important thing was how much better our D line will become even though the rotation will include several true freshmen.

You can never bet the house on true freshmen doing a whole lot for your team especially in the always tough SEC.

Last year we only had 3 DT's in the rotation and they got worn out by the 4th quarter but those guys still did a decent job.

Now we add in KMac, Tuttle and maybe Picou at the DT position and our guys can play less snaps, get more rest and be much stronger in the 3rd and 4th quarters and that can be huge for us in getting to the QB more often and stopping the runs at or close to the line.

We also added some really good speed and talent at the DE positions which I think we're all really going to enjoy watching especially since our DT's are going to require more double teams on certain plays.

While true freshmen still have loads to learn it's not too hard to tell young DT's to push the pocket hard and stuff the run.

It's also not too hard to tell our young DE's to go get the QB and stop the run if it's coming their way.

Everyone knows that the D Wins Championships and it's the D line that makes life much easier for the LB's and the DB's.

Just our D line additions this year ARE going to WIN games for us and if our O line and the entire O gets better too then this year and the next few years are going to be so much fun that just maybe we'll forget a little of the suffering we've been through the last several years...maybe, LOL!

Remember, D is for Dominate and Destroy!

The bricks keep building and it sure is fun to watch.

Get ready folks because it's almost FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE!!!

#BrickbyBrick...VFL...GBO!!!

I personally would like to see Big Mac vs Tuttle. It's really nice to have 2 great freshman d tackles. King tut is beast also!

Let's pray this is an indication of KM abilities and not a reflection of our O-line. I'm praying he is truly a man among boys. If he is, it's a game changer.

Last edited:
Ladies and Gentlemen: The irresistible force has arrived and he wears Orange.

How would you like being an O-lineman staring across at that beast fixing to come straight at you??....Damn

Does anyone remember KMac doing this same thing to the best OL in the country at the opening last year? #beastmode

VN Store

Back