Finebaum picks Tennessee over Oklahoma

Finebaum is a UT Alum. He really hated Fulmer for years, He likes Butch and thinks UT is on the right track with him.

Yeah, he seemed very blunt and definite about it. What's up with all the love from Finebaum? Trying to correct his wrongs and past hate on his alma mater it seems.

Reactions: 5 people
Yeah, he seemed very blunt and definite about it. What's up with all the love from Finebaum? Trying to correct his wrongs and past hate on his alma mater it seems.

Hated Fulmer, and hated Dooley (not for personal reasons with Dooley, but because of how anti-media he was.)

... and anti-former player, anti-winning, etc.

Reactions: 3 people
Finebaum is a UT Alum. He really hated Fulmer for years, He likes Butch and thinks UT is on the right track with him.

You know, he looks JUST like I've always envisioned all the Fulmer haters looking. Including the Hoppertown guy. That's how I envision him looking, too. :)

Reactions: 9 people
He is also about the ugliest human beings I have ever seen I am sorry...lol

I always thought for his show they should show highlights or schedules or anything besides having to look at a close up of his ugly face and bald head while he is talking.

Reactions: 1 person
Whats the big deal we beat Oklahoma easily, pulling away in the fourth quarter and winning something like 34-17.:dance2::

F a bunch of finebaum. He's an alasalami infiltrator trying to get back on UT's good side after years of traderous red clay eating saban slurping. He goes where the action is, plain and simple. No loyalties and didn't believe in UT in the down years, made fun of us publicly and denounced us, claimed his allegiance to all sausage eaters, and ran to his daddy saban and now wants back in the winners circle. F Finebaum.

Reactions: 4 people
You folks kill me. Maybe Finebaum (as well as everybody else in the media) didn't say anything good about us over the last eight years because, well let's be blunt, THERE WASN'T ANYTHING GOOD TO SAY.

FACE IT. WE HAVE SUCKED.

Now that they are seeing it come to an end, they are reporting on our potential. I look forward to the day when they are reporting on our actual, consistent success again.

Reactions: 20 people
You folks kill me. Maybe Finebaum (as well as everybody else in the media) didn't say anything good about us over the last eight years because, well let's be blunt, THERE WASN'T ANYTHING GOOD TO SAY.

FACE IT. WE HAVE SUCKED.

Now that they are seeing it come to an end, they are reporting on our potential. I look forward to the day when they are reporting on our actual, consistent success again.

Sucked is putting it nicely

I have lived in Alabama a LONG time. Listened to Finebaum for years. Basically he turned Bama homey while doing his radio show out of Birmingham.

His show was AWESOME to listen to beginning when Stallings was falling from grace, then the 3 Mikes (Shula, Dubose, Price) and Franchione years.

What Tennessee has gone through with Kiffen/Dooley is (IMO) not near the meltdown Bama had during those years.

Finebaum trolls the fans and when there is a tiny chink in the armor - he sticks the knife in and twists it. Very fun to listen to when Bama is melting down.

Having said all that - I honestly think he's either getting sentimental over UT, or has a big time MAN CRUSH on DOBBS and CBJ.

He worked the Bama fans into rabid dogs about Fulmer. Was it justified? No. Fulmer did what he had to do to get that slimy Memphis stuff exposed (and that has been beaten to death).

I figure most Bama fans don't so much hate Fulmer for that, but for the same reason we dislike Saban. Tired of losing to him.

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back