Bud and Bobby on Sports Monster

All4Orange

Does anybody else ever listen to Bud and Bobby on the Sports Monster 640AM? They are having a really hard time with Von not being charged. They were so adamant that Von would be charged and would not be back...now they are having to eat crow. But still, they are trying to spin it in a way to try to save face. Bobby said that just because Von had not been charged doesn't mean he was "found innocent". Last I heard, here in America, you are INNOCENT until proven guilty. They also kept going on because the DA used the phrase "insufficient evidence". They said that tells them that was something there, but not enough to charge Von. I don't know what happened...other than that KPD did a lengthy investigation and didn't find probable cause to arrest - then the DA did a their investigation and they didn't find enough to even take it to the grand jury. That means no proof that Von did anything. Bud and Bobby need to stick to sports....IMHO.

Reactions: 3 people
Does anybody else ever listen to Bud and Bobby on the Sports Monster 640AM? They are having a really hard time with Von not being charged. They were so adamant that Von would be charged and would not be back...now they are having to eat crow. But still, they are trying to spin it in a way to try to save face. Bobby said that just because Von had not been charged doesn't mean he was "found innocent". Last I heard, here in America, you are INNOCENT until proven guilty. They also kept going on because the DA used the phrase "insufficient evidence". They said that tells them that was something there, but not enough to charge Von. I don't know what happened...other than that KPD did a lengthy investigation and didn't find probable cause to arrest - then the DA did a their investigation and they didn't find enough to even take it to the grand jury. That means no proof that Von did anything. Bud and Bobby need to stick to sports....IMHO.

Still saying "something happened" even though the guys who get paid to prosecute cases say there's no evidence to say that "something happened" eh?? Pretty sure those 2 idiots have several posts in the Von threads on VN.

Reactions: 7 people

So OJ was innocent? They are correct he hasn't proven to be innocent. They are also morons for many other reasons.

Reactions: 1 person
If you recall OJ was

1) charged with murder
2) arrested
3) tried

I fail to see a connection between OJ & Von

He was found not guilty...he definitely wasn't INNOCENT.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 707
Reactions: 2 people
So OJ was innocent? They are correct he hasn't proven to be innocent. They are also morons for many other reasons.

A swing......and a MISS. OJ was arrested and put on trial for SLASHING 2 PEOPLE TO DEATH. Not even a close comparison Perry Mason.

They are upper east Tn only sports radio talk show host.Once you get past Greenville going east thats it:cray:
And trust me its bad:thud:

Damn it man, that's like pointing out a car wreck.

Now I'll have to listen in the morning.

Let you know how long I survive.

Are these Buzz or Bobby people attorneys or detectives? Gawd, the uselessness of sports talk radio.

They are not correct. Von doesnt have to prove anything. It is the DA's job to prove guilt...not innocence. There is a presumption of innocence, until proven guilty. You can assume whatever you want, but this is the way our justice system works.

They are not correct. Von doesnt have to prove anything. It is the DA's job to prove guilt...not innocence. There is a presumption of innocence, until proven guilty. You can assume whatever you want, but this is the way our justice system works.

But sadly not the way our collegiate system works.

Well.....if there is essentially no evidence to be able to prove that someone actually committed the crime that he's accused of.....as stated by the professionals who's jobs it is to bring charges and prosecute cases.....that's about as innocent as it gets under system of justice. Not sure why in the world you would invoke OJ here, who, by the way, had charges brought against him and was tried in both criminal and civil court.

"If it doesn't fit, you must acquit." The prosecution really dropped the ball on that trial. . .

OJ's son Jason did it. Funny how OJ hired a criminal lawyer for his son the day after the murders.

I use to tune in once in a while until found the TSR app and now I follow the Swain Event. Rather get my insite from VFL's than VFL wannabes. They are kind of like a Jack of all trades and master of none. They just generalize what is going on with all sports. I can get more info in 30 min of Swain than I can get from those 2 all week.

Reactions: 1 person
OJ's son Jason did it. Funny how OJ hired a criminal lawyer for his son the day after the murders.

After reading that former detectives theory that OJ's son did it, it really makes you think it might not have been OJ. That guy makes a compelling argument.

And no you cannot equate the two situations. Time to play ball Von.

Bad compared to what? do you have a talk show? I am sure Vol Nation would love to listen!

I couldnt do it either trust me..I listen daily and for the most part it is crap.Kenny Hawkins is good I will say that much.Bud and Bill where talking last week for 30 min about foul lines on baseball field.Throwing hypothetical stuff out there,like if a ball was hit over the picther's head and it had a crazy spin that carried it just left of foul poll over fence,what would be call?:thud:

VN Store

Back