My Boss is a Bama Fan...

Captain Awesome

And she's 100% technologically challenged. She gave me her computer to take and update the McAfee software and let's just say she also has a nice new background that she's not going to know how to change just before football season starts.

maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: 63 people
That's awesome.....

I hope she doesn't punish you by making you recite the play-by-play from that game. That would be creating a hazardous workplace.

It's good to see passionate fans, even if it means they value football over their jobs. But hey, work isn't for all of us. :p

Reactions: 2 people
That's awesome.....

I hope she doesn't punish you by making you recite the play-by-play from that game. That would be creating a hazardous workplace.

Not as much if he took over when Dobbs did. It was a completely diff game after he came in.

And she's 100% technologically challenged. She gave me her computer to take and update the McAfee software and let's just say she also has a nice new background that she's not going to know how to change just before football season starts.

maxresdefault.jpg

Didn't read. Just wanted to say that your boss is an idiot.

Edit: Just read and I applaud you good sir.

maxresdefault.jpg

Lol that's the same background I use on my work issued computer as well. Working in Georgia, I have a lot of Georgia fan it' that's the same background I use on my work issued computer as well. Working in Georgia, I have a lot of patients who are Georgia fans, and I always think it's fine to make sure that they get a good glimpse of my laptop screen. :)

maxresdefault.jpg

LOL. I have the exact one on my PC.

That's awesome.....

Unfortunately I can't see a picture of the checkerboarded stadium without a twinge of sadness/anger about that game. Hopefully that changes vs OU this year.

maxresdefault.jpg

jXFbI73.gif

mpWAd7G.gif

tumblr_mswa3roEMy1qcsioio3_r1_250.gif

Simon-Pegg-Didnt-Say-Anything-Actually-In-Hot-Fuzz.gif

MPTPTay.gif

tumblr_mswa3roEMy1qcsioio8_r2_250.gif

tumblr_inline_mv5wk05YXm1qhqb9q.gif

Nick-Frost-Is-Off-The-Chain-In-Hot-Fuzz-Reaction-Gif.gif

OP is off the fckng chain!!

VN Store

Back