Butch and his best friend

DL916

CLXB1YgUAAAmQo5.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 15 people
I'm not one that gets offended easily, but this pic seems disrespectful for a couple of reasons that I can't exactly pinpoint.

Unless that soldier OK'd it, it seems inappropriate to use a soldier's picture to slap a Butch face on

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
yeah I gotta be honest.....I am not a fan of this one. Not the time now to be using soldiers pics for this forum. I just think it's not necessary or appropriate.

Reactions: 3 people
If this was a picture of a brave soldier who took it upon himself to put Butch's face on his body that's cool. That would mean the soldier approved. Otherwise, thumbs down.

As a somewhat recently retired soldier, I don't mind this at all. It's no different than putting Butch and Smokey in space on an astronaut's body, or on a bronco in the rodeo on a cowboy's body. Butch isn't claiming to take the same risks as soldiers, or equating himself to them in any serious way (in other words, he's not Winslow'ing). It's not disrespectful of our troops at all. I kinda like it. Go Vols!

Reactions: 10 people
As a somewhat recently retired soldier, I don't mind this at all. It's no different than putting Butch and Smokey in space on an astronaut's body, or on a bronco in the rodeo on a cowboy's body. Butch isn't claiming to take the same risks as soldiers, or equating himself to them in any serious way (in other words, he's not Winslow'ing). It's not disrespectful of our troops at all. I kinda like it. Go Vols!

I disagree completely

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back