Pearson and Jennings

1standgoal

Does anyone know if Von Pearson or Jauan Jennings have been formally charged with any crime? It would be nice to have them both back on the roster.

On the roster, he's still a QB. Just to clarify what you said, since you seemed to be saying the roster was updated with him at WR.

I noticed that it still had him listed as a QB. Sorry if my post was misleading. It was announced earlier in the week that he would be moved to WR.

Josh Smith has kind of been under the radar all offseason. Although I would love to see P.Will and Von, I believe Smith will provide quality snaps at WR for us and with Dobbs' mobility it will be that much easier for all of the receivers as well.

Reactions: 2 people
We need to start in house correction, the team knows if a guy is bad and doing wrong. Put the trouble ones in the circle of life drill and and send a fresh guy in every 30 seconds till the guy quits or leaves. Be down or get downed, be vol or take the fall, do what's right or take a hike, be legit or quit , be a clown get beat down, be a scrub get the club, be a disgrace get punched in the face , disgrace the T go swim in sea , oh rocky top you'll always be home sweet home to meeeeee

We need to start in house correction, the team knows if a guy is bad and doing wrong. Put the trouble ones in the circle of life drill and and send a fresh guy in every 30 seconds till the guy quits or leaves. Be down or get downed, be vol or take the fall, do what's right or take a hike, be legit or quit , be a clown get beat down, be a scrub get the club, be a disgrace get punched in the face , disgrace the T go swim in sea , oh rocky top you'll always be home sweet home to meeeeee

In 200 years, this will be in English books in Universities across America. Right between Emily Dickenson and James Joyce!

I noticed that it still had him listed as a QB. Sorry if my post was misleading. It was announced earlier in the week that he would be moved to WR.

I think it's implied he will likely be looked at WR first, however the announcement only said he would be tried at other positions. Likely to get a look at safety too.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: 1 person
No, the Von Pearson update thread is probably one of the most informative and productive threads on this forum.:lolabove:

BS. You get very little news on the thread and it is mostly keyboard cowboys having hissy fits and slinging mud each other. OP asked a legitimate question to get some information or news.

BS. You get very little news on the thread and it is mostly keyboard cowboys having hissy fits and slinging mud each other. OP asked a legitimate question to get some information or news.

Im speaking for treecejc here, but I believe that was a sarcastic post. It's pretty clear that thread is 99% speculation and 1% facts. I'll admit, i've even added my own speculation to that thread.

Reactions: 1 person
FWIW, Poster (who claims inside info) on TOS from Friday said the girl recently dropped charges against Pearson, so it's going through the legal review process before being dropped completely. Standard procedure. Believed 99% it gets cleared soon.

Swain sort of backed this account this week, saying new developments made him fairly confident it would clear Pearson soon, but didn't give details.

I guess we shall see....

VN Store

Back