Plan ahead...

volnpowell

if you are planning on going to a football game, you might want to add ANOTHER detour.

Gay Street set for major makeover

I could not help but laugh when they said they try to think about when the best time to do these things are. Let's wait until it is football season not much going on then right? You know it probably would not have been a good idea to do it before they started work on Cumberland which is a "two year" project (who knows how long it will actually take). I mean wouldn't it have been a good idea to do this before doing the longer project? :banghead2:

Lol. I thought this was some kind of Gay pride joke until I looked it up. "Makeover" and the only business it mentions is a hair dresser. Wow.

Thought you meant go ahead and pre-order the "2015 National Champions" license plates from the dmv. The '98 one's starting to lose its luster after 17 years!

Reactions: 4 people
It should be fairly easy for most people attending a game to avoid that particular area.

Reactions: 1 person
if you are planning on going to a football game, you might want to add ANOTHER detour.

Gay Street set for major makeover

I could not help but laugh when they said they try to think about when the best time to do these things are. Let's wait until it is football season not much going on then right? You know it probably would not have been a good idea to do it before they started work on Cumberland which is a "two year" project (who knows how long it will actually take). I mean wouldn't it have been a good idea to do this before doing the longer project? :banghead2:

This is only one block of Gay Street. Fail to see an issue for Game days. There's way more construction right outside the stadium.

It's the sidewalk for gosh sakes, not the street. Let's do the usual and make something out of nothing.

Reactions: 2 people
What does Gay street have to do with game days?

It should be fairly easy for most people attending a game to avoid that particular area.

I just thought with all the construction going on both on Cumberland and with new dorms and such, people will have to park further away such as gay street. But maybe it will not close road since it is just the sidewalk they are working on.

I had my assistant do it.

Lloyd!!!!!!!

lloyd.png

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back