McElroy Top D-Lines

He didn't list UGA either which is kind of interesting. Some have praised them a bunch.

He also left Nkemdiche off his top DL list....Garrett from TAM, Adams from Auburn, Barnett from Tennessee and forgot the 4th....just no Nkemdiche, which I would agree with

Reactions: 1 person
He didn't list UGA either which is kind of interesting. Some have praised them a bunch.

I think their linebackers are considered to be the really good part, not so much the D-line. If this were the front 7 they probably would have made the list and arky wouldn't have. jmo

UGA went out supposedly and got themselves a 5 star freshman that could start at nose so that's not saying much for the senior if that turns out to be true. Hard for me to rank Bammer as #1 defensively anywhere for anything in the SEC when they either laid down or were laid out against OSU their last game. The Tide D is the weak spot of their team IMO. They give up humungous amounts of yardage against teams with mobile QBs and have for years, since at least the days of Cam Newton and check out Johnny Football's stats against them, which was exposed by OSU.

Reactions: 2 people
UGA went out supposedly and got themselves a 5 star freshman that could start at nose so that's not saying much for the senior if that turns out to be true. Hard for me to rank Bammer as #1 defensively anywhere for anything in the SEC when they either laid down or were laid out against OSU their last game. The Tide D is the weak spot of their team IMO. They give up humungous amounts of yardage against teams with mobile QBs and have for years, since at least the days of Cam Newton and check out Johnny Football's stats against them, which was exposed by OSU.

Just rewatched last years Iron Bowl on ESPNU two nights ago and Auburn ran through them too. Just couldn't stop Bama at all.

VN Store

Back